Before/After and maintenance *Pic*

Options
After a trip to New Orleans in March 2012 for vacation, I looked at some of the pictures that were taken of me while there and was appalled at what I saw. It was apparent that I needed to do something about my weight, so on the recommendation of a friend I signed up for MFP. Below are my results.

Before: ~230 pounds After: 193 pounds
Before: Waist size 40" After: Waist size 34"
beforeafter1042012.jpg

I have reset my goal weight to get under 190 pounds. 185-188 will be an ideal weight for me. I do have to say that getting the last 5-8 pounds off has been very difficult. But with time, patience and hard work, I know that I will get there. For all of you who are my friends and are so supportive and encouraging, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have helped me get to where I am and I am convinced that you will also help me stay here.

Replies

• BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look wonderful and you 're doing a great job! keep up the dedication!
  • littlelady62
    Options
    Your transformation looks great. Keep up the good work and the rest of those pounds will fall off.
  • Glamazon511
    Glamazon511 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dedication pays off......GREAT JOB!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    What a handsome man! Great job on the loss!!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    SMOKING!!!!
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    You look so much like my husband I did a 'double-take'!! :)

Well done! And congratulations on your loss. You look fantastic :)
  • DresdenMN
    Options
    Looking good!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! congrats! you should be very proud
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow!! YOU LOOK AWESOME
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yiu look great! And I have to say a lot like Kenny Rogers....bet many people have told you that! Good luck with the last 8 lbs.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work, you should be proud!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Looking good mister, good work!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yiu look great! And I have to say a lot like Kenny Rogers....

Thank you all SO MUCH! I have to say that all of your comments gives me the confidence to push on to the next level. I really can't thank you all enough. And as far as Kenny Rogers goes, is that the Kenny Rogers before all his plastic surgery or after? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Excellent transformation! Congratulations!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow, great transformation! you look like you can take on the world and you will definitely defeat the last 5-10 pounds.
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The younger one....The original Kenny Rogers was much nicer looking than the stretched, tucked one that exists today!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic =)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    'You got to know when to hold em... Know when to fold em...' Nah, just kidding. You look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!