from squisy to RIPPED (jillian micaels)

Options
tumblr_mbchsxseaB1rcz41co1_1280.jpg

sweat dripping process but so so so worth it! no pain, no gain

jillian michaels 30 day shred and yoga meltdown + eating clean >>>

newly vegetarian going to vegan, would love to find/add more for support c-: so feel free to add me! c-:

Replies

• enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ps. the h doesnt work on my keyboard for days for some reason hahaa *excuse the mistakes, i literally copy paste it everywhere :-/
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ps. the h doesnt work on my keyboard for days for some reason hahaa *excuse the mistakes, i literally copy paste it everywhere :-/
    how long did it take for this transformation to finally happen, 2) how exactly did u do tue dvds and in which format.
    u look awesome. Am doing her dvds too
  • liittlebrunette
    liittlebrunette Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    Wow! Gotta love my friend Jillian Micheals! (Okay, I cuss at her a lot during workouts, but feel great and love her after) You look great! You have worked hard, you can tell!
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I think you need to turn around in your pics so we can tell it's you. :bigsmile:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Nice and firm backside!! Awesome progress!
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Hard to believe that's the same butt, looking great. You should be proud of yourself
  • emilyci
    emilyci Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WHOA, awesome results! how did you rotate your dvd's?
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort you should be really proud!! Well done great work!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! And that is why I love Jillian!! She gets the job done!! :happy:
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I just ordered her dvd's but am really looking forward to them more now! Great job!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job! 30 day shred has helped me soooo much!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Incredible results! You look amazing! Can't believe that a butt would lift that much! How long is the period between pics and what videos did you do? You should be so proud girl!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Crikey you look fabulous - and have a crazy good bottom, well done!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    that's some good stuff, friend! great work!
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I literally yelled "OMG!" at your pics! Great job!
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    Woo! Look at that butt!!!!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! thank you so much for all this incredible feedback, little to say i am flattered and SO SO SO motivated to keep pushing strong and wrapping up my final -9% body fat loss stretch! i have to admit i too can see a difference in these photos, but we are either oblivious to our own progress, seeing it eye to eye day to day, or overly critical; so your posts really doubled my pride of all the efforts i made to come this far. so thank you once again.

i am at a different keyboard now so i can properly answer all your questions c-:

the difference between the photos is the time i needed to finish both the 30DS and YM and start 30DS again - so i would say approximately 2+ months.

when i did the 30DS first time around and it took me 45 days to finish it as i would move onto the next level only when i would master the previous one. i moved onto yoga meltdown after it and completed levels 1&2 both 15 times.

i adore that workout. really <3

it's not as abrasive to my knees and joints as the shred with its cardio and still gives me a great great burn.

when i finished it i started the shred again but only did level 1 10x before stopping (now) as i am transitioning into vegetarian _ vegan lifestyle and need to hibernate a little bit in terms of exercise until i feel these new waters. but i will be back to complete it as soon as i learn to swim a little bit better here c-:

hope this helps! i am here whenever you need me for advice or support c-:
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    I think you need to turn around in your pics so we can tell it's you. :bigsmile:

made me lol :-d
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Baby got back!!!! Congrats! That is awesome!!!! I am inspired by your bottom and thinking I should check out Jillian Michaels. She scares me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!