I gotta know!

Options
rml_16
rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
What is it about my profile photo (the actual avatar you can see when I post -- I clarify because someone once seemed confused by that) that makes me look like a man?

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    It looks like a blurry rat taking a dump in a beer mug...

Since women don't post funny pictures as much as men do, that's why I'd assume you were a man...
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Honestly, it just looks like a blur to me.
  • rml_16
    Options

Since women don't post funny pictures as much as men do, that's why I'd assume you were a man...

This post was a dare and a joke, but I actually am glad you answered. Twice since I posted it, people have assumed I was male and I was confused by it. That makes sense, though.

The story is that I was trying to get a shot of my kitten and she was looking really cute and as soon as I snapped, she took off and I thought it was funny.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options

This post was a dare and a joke, but I actually am glad you answered. Twice since I posted it, people have assumed I was male and I was confused by it. That makes sense, though.

The story is that I was trying to get a shot of my kitten and she was looking really cute and as soon as I snapped, she took off and I thought it was funny.

you can always count on me to be serious when I'm not supposed to be...and vice versa...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a monkey.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I thought it was a monkey.

She thinks she is.

Taylor -- No problem! I actually did want to know, but I didn't think there would be a reasonable explanation for it.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I just assumed rml stood for Richard Micheal Lowenstein.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I just assumed rml stood for Richard Micheal Lowenstein.

Curses. Foiled again!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

darn kittens... always slippery little buggers...
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I still say it looks like a chupacabra.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ah, a kitten, I was close. I thought it was a dog too.
  • valolerie
    valolerie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looks like a turtle to me.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Looks like a turtle to me.

She is a tortoiseshell!

And she is a slippery little thing. And she might be a chupacabra. I don't rule anything out.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I see a kitty on the move and a pinkish looking background. I would have assumed woman
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I've changed my mind. She's a Rorschach print.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I've been staring at that picture for weeks trying to figure out the configuration of her feet.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Males have assumed on twitter that I am a guy, even when I've had a fairly obvious pic of myself up. It could be my username but it's like really... look at the picture!

As for you, I don't think I ever really thought about your gender... I was too busy trying to figure out what your picture was.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    My guess! you've blurred your kitty...again.
  • jasminmendez
    Options
    I almost spit my water out. Thanks I need that.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    The photo doesn't work. It is too blurry. You have to guess what it is. If we knew what it was for certain, that might be different.