the Whole30?

Options
Just wondering if anyone out there has done the Whole30 or Paleo eating?

If so what has been your positive experiences?

Replies

• leochoco
    leochoco Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I'm on Day 5 of the Whole30. So far, so good! I haven't really experienced any "carb flu" that people talk about, although I have had some pretty strong carb cravings. I started Whole30 mainly because I've been having these awful stomach aches. My doctor had prescribed Prilosec 2x a day, and for me, I just felt there was something not right about a 34 year old needing antacid twice a day. My last stomach ache was the day before I started and I haven't taken any Prilosec at all. So, the absence of stomach aches in and of itself has been worth it for me. I'm also extremely acne prone, and since I started, no new blemishes. I'm really glad that I tried it :)
  • beckie32536
    beckie32536 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I regularly eat paleo-ish and have tried W30 twice. In general I feel soooo much better and have lots of energy. Initially, you will probably feel a little out of sorts as your body adjusts to the new way of eating, but once it does you will feel great!
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You can join the Paleo/Primal support group. There are a bunch of people doing Whole30, and there is usually a new Whole30 group forming every month.