First day!!

Options
Hi, everyone! Well this is my first day, and I'm ready to start making some good changes in my life and be healthier. I think it would be nice to get to know some people who know how hard it is to lose weight; and, be able to exchange new ideas and share struggles with others for advice. Hope to meet you soon!

Replies

• QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi, Deb! Welcome:) I started my lifestyle change on August 20 and found MFP 25 days ago. It has been great. So glad you are here! Wishing you all the best in your journey to be fit:)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been so helpful to me. I hope it is for you as well. I'll send a friend request if you'd like to accept it.
    Sherry
  • NewIve
    NewIve Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Deb!

Today is my 1st day too! I wish you all the best.. :) WE CAN DO IT!!
  • zephyrzar
    zephyrzar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb & Is Ready...... welcome. I am not exactly new, but I have been back and forth with keeping up the logging. I set my mind up with some new lifestyle changes that I have done with my eating and fitness workouts. So far I have been logging for over 65 days since I got "serious". I have seen some changes and love to share ideas on workouts and food!!! Feel free to friend me =)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Been on and off due to surgery...Good luck
  • archiesgirl1
    Options
    HI Deb,
    It's my first day too, nice to know there's so much support out there! Good luck to us all, we got this.
  • c_manda1
    c_manda1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to ya!!!! It's always great to have a nudge when you're feeling discouraged :))) Once you start dropping those lbs you will feel amazing! I feel great and have only lost 2lbs just 48 to go :).
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome Deb! This is a wonderful place to receive motivation, support and encouragement. And IT REALLY WORKS! It takes hard work and dedication, but the idea is very simple. Track your calories in and calories burned and you will see results. Feel free to add me, we can all use a little more support. :o)