Im new !! I just made this today!

Options
Hi everyone! I just created a profile this morning! I'm having a lot of fun with it already. I'm 19 years old and i'm 152 pounds! This year my weight has been up and down. I have a lot of trouble with being consistent with eating right and working out. I would do I really good job and lose ten pounds in three months, and then somehow I'll get lazy and I'll gain all of the weight back. This time I am DETERMINED not to get lazy and to keep losing the weight I want to shed! My goal is to be 115, which is what I was when I was a freshman in high school. My height has not changed since middle school, :laugh: , so I would be proportional. I could use all the support that I can get, and I would love to support you all! I need friends as well !! Feel free to add me :heart:

Replies

• chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome!!! You've come to the right spot!! MFP will have you addicted but that's a good thing!! Good luck with your efforts on healthier living!!
  • BooksnBikesBeauty
    Options
    Thank you so much !!! I'm very excited!
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,you will love this website!The website is helpful for learning to eat better and how to balance your caloriesin vs.calories out.There is alot of support on here,if you get discouraged,let someone know.Best of luck to you!:)
  • 1specialt
    1specialt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i just started(became a member on MFP) last Wednesday. Wishing us luck!!!!
  • akashasspawn
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new as well. :)
  • ninalovesyou
    Options
    Welcome !! Im new to MFP too !

I've added you as a friend :)