What after Insanity?

Options
I have finished one round of Jillian Michaels Body revolution, and 10 days left on Insanity. I am wondering what program to do after Insanity. I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs. My goal is to lose another 5 lbs and tighten the core (still flabby after 2 kids).

I have reviewed Tapout XT and Rushfit programs, and I liked Rushfit for the fact that the workouts are only around 45 mins, which I really appreciate when I have 2 kids running around my legs during the workout.

I am also considering a hybrid of JMBR and Insanity, by replacing the JMBR cardio days with Insanity workouts. But since I`ve already finished these programs, Rushfit might give me a high of doing something new, and reaching the 60 day goal.
So am still not able to decide if I should go for Rushfit or JMBR / Insanity hybrid.

Any suggestions or reviews highly appreciated.

Replies

• anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You could do Insanity Asylum, volume 1. Volume two is coming out in a couple months. You could do a second round of Insanity. I am finishing up my first month of insanity. I plan on doing Turbo Fire next. Turbo Fire is amazing. I have heard awesome things about it. Its as high intensity as insanity, but more dancey and fun. I am really looking forward to it :)
  • whityluv
    Options
    i am currently doing Les Mills Pump and i love it! Another good one i loved it the P90X one from Beachbody!
  • panda007dammit
    panda007dammit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I honestly found it useful to take a break from daily, high-impact cardio. That stuff is hard on your joints, even without the bad knees that run in my family. I did P90X shortly after finishing my first round of Insanity (substituting Insanity videos for the Plyometrics and Kenpo videos) and took up cycling after later finishing a second round of Insanity. I feel like Insanity and P90X suit each other well. My body looked AWESOME after completing both programs.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have a little over a week left of round one of insanity. I am trying to lose baby weight (3 yr old and 9 month old) I asked on the insanity beachbody chat with Shaun T what I should do next. He said since I am trying to lose baby weight due it 2 times. So I am gonna try to do a second round after I complete this. Than I am preordering Les Mills Combat for something different and it will come around the time I am done with round 2.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You should try Turbofire. It's great.