Just started looking for friends

Options
Hey, I'm 25 and weigh 255 now and looking to get to 200. I used to be 270 and got down by adding just exercise, now I want to add a diet plan and would like some friends to help motivate me. I am a team player and seeing others do well will push me to do well.

Replies

• shelleybelly76
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new myself, only been at it two weeks.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • steph1014
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • tina75098
    tina75098 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New too! Y'all can add me. No personal ranting from me... Promise
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to this as well, only 3 weeks. =D
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is an awesome site, so good choice. I have been on here for awhile, but I have just started to get serious about it, and I would really like to have some friends on here too, so feel free to add me :)
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi!

I have almost the same weight and goal (266 --> 200). I think we could support each other in our challenge :happy:
  • Ashleighkitty
    Ashleighkitty Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • Ultrafan14
    Options
    Welcome all newbies!! feel free to add me too! we need to support each other, it's the best way!
  • fedupwithit
    fedupwithit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just starting out myself...anyone feel free to add me
  • isaac_20
    Options
    I just started looking for friends too I am focusing on eating more healthy.
  • meghangg
    meghangg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hello, i just started on tuesday and am looking for friends. please add me if you wish! thanks and looking forward to giving and getting support!
  • DIngoman13
    DIngoman13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation too man :)
  • benjibee
    benjibee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im new to this just started this week, looking for some motivational friends. Please add me if you wish.
  • katiep1012
    Options
    Just started as well, still trying to get motivated to diet better, but i have started exercise, which is a big improvement for me!! I'm in need of support as well! anyone feel free to add me!
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    hello! I've been here a little over two weeks and lovin it! Please feel free to add me ( everyone can!) together we can DO THIS! :)
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    You are very welcome to add me. I need the same motivation. We can all help each other.
  • Tobafast
    Options
    Just starting here myself. Getting close to 30 years so my metabolism is slowing down and all the junk i would eat is catching up with me. Trying to use this to keep track and running 3 times a week is helping. I am 14st 5 foot 7. I am starting to lose weight but i mainly want to be fitter and healther ready for when the wife and me want to have kids. My wife herself has lost 17st and is on this site. She helps me alot but sometimes we need to do something like this to help us still.