Replies

• copluv915
    copluv915 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what was for lunch?
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    this happens sometimes. I just actually posted that some days I'm hundreds away from reaching 1200, then other days I could eat the whole world. Today is a hungry day. Trying to stay distracted and I'm snacking on 2-3 almonds here and there. it sucks but I want small jeans!
  • lowfield
    Options
    drink couple glasses of water, :smile:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we are hungry indeed, but not for food. Since you just ate, it must be something else you're craving. A nap? A more interesting job? A snappy come-back to that rude thing your coworker/husband/wife/child said?
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    Does it happen often? Did you eat normally or less than you normally eat? what did your lunch consist of?
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I know....that sucks...sometimes when you are trying not to eat too much, all you can think about is EATING...supposedly, it takes about a half hour to feel full after you eat, though...does that help?
    Probably not, but I tried :(
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Eat something else?
  • alynnh5
    alynnh5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry too!!! After I ate a somewhat large lunch... I think it's because my metabolism is starting to increase so I want to feed it! I ran this morning and have kickball tonight! With all this added exercise and energy it makes me hungry!
  • aimiemims
    Options
    yes! and there is cake in the office today. cake. caaaaaaaaaaaaake.
  • SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    One thing that really helps me is drinking water. A lot of water! I find I get hungry if I drink 8 glasses of water. When I drink 10-12 glasses a day I'm not hungry. I drink water before and with meals and that helps. I think part of it is that it slows me down. And, of course, the water helps fill me up.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing most days, some days I am fine and full no problem, then there are days I am so hungry.

Sometimes I munch on something I grave for but a very small portion, drink some water and hope that helps, but my cheat day is on Sunday so I try real hard not to indulge into my cravings....

I have come a long way, before I would make excuses as to why I deserve it and just pig out and that I can make it up next day, but I would go over board, now I try to control my cravings. I am not at a stage where I can do without sweets competely or snacks, but I do alot better

It takes time, some can go cold turkey and some of us just cant

Wish I had a sure fire way to advice you, but we are all different, just keep working at it

Also, just ensure you are indeed eating a good lunch that is filling.....I have a turkey sandwich for lunch, but I also have a nice serving of veggies to go with it

Goodluck
  • evancurtis1220
    Options
    It takes about 20 mins for food to reach your stomach , so just wait for a while :)