100+ lb need to losers unite!! FMP powers.. activate!

Options
Wow.. was that lame or what!? LOL, it made me laugh so who cares.. anywho.. to all those that need to lose 100+, please feel free to add me. It would be so nice to have people going through the same thing around! It would be great to give/get motivation from people in the same situation. Come on y'all! Let work our @$$'s off.. well.. guts off.. I dont have much of a butt to begin with so Im wanna keep what little I got ^_^. Let's get those friend requests rolling in and keep each other on point!

Replies

• RellaBelle
    RellaBelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh.. and I guess you not so 100 lb need to losers can invite too :tongue:
  • ChanginRach
    ChanginRach Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lol love the topic line! should we call ourselves 'LESS Thunder (thighs) Cats?" You gotta have a sense of humor about this!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :)
  • RellaBelle
    Options
    lol love the topic line! should we call ourselves 'LESS Thunder (thighs) Cats?" You gotta have a sense of humor about this!

lol! love that! Less Thuder[thighs] Cats lol.. I need to put that on a shirt
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    What is FMP??
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm along with ya gurlll...we can do this...ACTIVATED! LOL
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have 65 pounds left to lose. But, i've been on this journey for a little over 2 years. Feel free to add me. I've lost more than 100 pounds.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Does 98lbs count lol? had lost 42lbs of them but put some back on when i was on holiday for a few weeks lazing about.

For chunky monkeys like me i'd recommend getting a wii and wii fit board. Easiest and less strenous exercise to start off with if your a beginner. But it gets your body moving and it brillaint seeing the calories coming off, plus its fun too so you dont notice your doing anything.

Thats my advice so far lol. Anyone feel free to add me, im fairly new to this board so not go the hang of where everything is and how it works :)
  • RellaBelle
    Options
    What is FMP??

It's a horribly embarrassing typo is what it is lol.. I guess my fingers got a little too excited.. or Im a little dyslexic..:tongue:
  • RellaBelle
    Options
    Does 98lbs count lol? had lost 42lbs of them but put some back on when i was on holiday for a few weeks lazing about.

For chunky monkeys like me i'd recommend getting a wii and wii fit board. Easiest and less strenous exercise to start off with if your a beginner. But it gets your body moving and it brillaint seeing the calories coming off, plus its fun too so you dont notice your doing anything.

Thats my advice so far lol. Anyone feel free to add me, im fairly new to this board so not go the hang of where everything is and how it works :)

I guuuuuuuuuess 98 lbs counts ^_^ and your pic really did make me "lol" so that's brownie points for you! Non fat brownie points. I do actually have a Wii and DDR, that's another game where you don't even realize your panting and sweating like a crazy person. Im actually doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution right now, the first month is low impact which is pretty awesome imo, she works you up to all the crazy
  • strawberrytoast
    Options
    She scares the bejeezus out of me im too scared to try her! Ive not got much room for jumping about either.

I did buy the Zumba fitness for the wii and tried it for the first time yesterday. Someone should have warned me having 2 left feet shall take a lot of practising, and not having the space to jump about like a hippo having a fit is not too good lol

I lost most of my pounds so far with the wii fit, then i got a treadmill and the weight gradually comes off/on, its tough going on your knees though. I had runner clicky knee for about a year before it went away. Also have an exercise bike but only manage about 10 minutes a time on that as its sore on ones butt cheeks ha ha

Oh the old fashioned PS2 dance matt is awesome too, fun and you dont notice how much time has gone by
  • RellaBelle
    Options
    Yeah, she is pretty scary but it works and she's great because she gives you different ways to do each move. I use to Zumba but it was hell on my knees and yeah, they definitely need to have a disclaimer for the uncoordinated people. I wish I had room for a treadmill, that would definitely be awesome. You're doing really great so far though!

You saying Zumba made me think of this pic.. only putting a link in since Im fairly new to posting and havent figured out the ins and outs yet.

http://crowleyparty.blogspot.com/2012/02/zumba.html

Im pretty sure that was EXACTLY what I looked like while doing it lol
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I am looking to lose 145 total, add me
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • desireeanne08
    Options
    200 to go for me
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    210 to lose total, already lost some of it though...Anyone may add me if they are so inclined. Blessings :-)
  • Pollygurl
    Options
    I would love to join your group. I think it would help.
  • strawberrytoast
    Options
    lol that picture is me too!! just a fat version of him ha ha

all you lovely heavier people out there whats your exercise of choice?
  • losin4ever
    losin4ever Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me on board..I have 100+ to lose.....setting smaller goals but I have to do this once and for all..
    For me and my family!!! My 6year old needs a mommy to be around for long time.......add me if you want...:smile:
  • lmarie1979
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I am doing this solo and so far hating every minute of it. I got weighed at a doctor visit today and realized I've gained 30 more pounds now since having my 3rd child last year!! I'm 33, 5'7, and 291-ish pounds (according to the doc's scale)!! I've never been so embarrassed, disgusted, and discouraged with myself, and could definitely use some buddies for support. I don' know how I let myself get like this without doing anything to stop it and I don't want to look like this anymore (as if I ever wanted it lol)!!!