PB2 help

Options

Replies

• AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my PB2! I have the regular and the chocolate!! I put it in my chocolate protein shakes, and I mix it with water and put it on english muffins/toast!! Once you mix it with water it makes a thick peanut butter consistency, so you can use it the same way you would regular peanut butter!! It's delicious!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    .....But I must ask, why was it $22? I get a 16oz bags for around $11-12.

because im in australia
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ok,some good ideas coming through. i'm sort of excited for its arrival now!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    .....But I must ask, why was it $22? I get a 16oz bags for around $11-12.

because im in australia

Can you shop amazon.com?
  • TR56
    TR56 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I put it in a protein shake.

3.5 cups almond milk
    1-2 scoops of chocolate peanut butter protein
    1 banana
    1 cup strawberries
    3 scoops PB2
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I first found out about it here at MFP, recently got a jar and LOVE IT! Had been doing without peanut butter for a long time because of the fat and this stuff hits the spot! I use it on crispbread with a dab of strawberry preserves for dessert; use it on celery, have made PB2 and banana sandwiches on Orowheat 100 calorie rolls (haven't had that since I was a kid!!), put it in almond milk shakes (yup you guessed it, smoothies with PB2 and a banana; going to add chocolate one of these days and die of decadence.)

Hope you get it soon, and enjoy!
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I stir it into my husbands steel cut oats. he loves it!
  • Gotspunk1
    Gotspunk1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You know there are instructions on the container, right? And a website to go to for recipes even.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    mix it with ..... fat free cool whip ....... NOMZ
  • ljl150
    ljl150 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • thephysiquemechanic
    Options
    Ebay has i for the cheapest ive seen it. i get one jar of regular pb2 and one chocolate pb2 for 10 bucks shipped to my door. Best stuff on earth (next to crazy richards creamy pb) haha
  • britterbrittney
    britterbrittney Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    put the PB in Greek Yogart

ah!! I never thought of this!! :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I always slice up 2 bananas, put them in the fridge for about an hour, then put 12 g of PB2 in, smash it up with a fork, and enjoy :smile: It's good.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    so.. i've just finished a very hectic evening shift at work, and it seems to have gotten the better of me, because it suddenly seemed like a sensible idea to get on ebay and spend $22 on a jar of this powdered peanut butter.
    but now i'm like 'what am i going to do with powdered peanut butter?' and (quite importantly i think) 'how does one eat powdered peanut butter?'
    so.. can someone with the skills and knowledge help me out with the 411 on this mysterious substance?

If you go directly to Bell Plantation's website, you can find where PB2 is sold locally and you might find it nearby. I live in a very small community but the hospital clinic I go to for my doctor has a weight loss management program going on and they sell PB2 there! I wont have to pay astronomical prices for shipping... $6.95 a jar I bleive is what the woman told me! AWESOME! Check it out and see if there is any local for you!
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My fav. snack is to cut up and apple and dip it in (mixed) pb2. I also enjoy pb2 and jelly sandwiches. Neither are overly original...but so good and doesn't taste "fake" and like "healthy" or "diet" food...it's just yummy food!
  • cal_73
    cal_73 Posts: 77
    Options
    Peanut flour is basically the same thing: http://proteinplusflour.com/

You just need to add your own salt and sweetner and it is the same as PB2.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I love it anywhere I'd use regular peanut butter. For a decadent treat, I'll mix the chocolate PB2 (2T) with 1T virgin coconut oil and spread it on banana slices. Absolutely sinful!
  • cotton1021
    cotton1021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I just joined a couple of days ago! and getting a lot of great ideas on this website. I just love PB, and I know that regular one has a lot of calories? I'm going to order a jar of the power PB thank you so much for posting this! Everyone is so nice here and I just love this site. thank you all so much! Have a great day!!:smile:
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I use PB2 for everything. LOL but.... I am shocked at the price. I don't know how big your jar was but we have Hy vee here and they have it for around $5.00 a jar.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump