My Before/After Pic!

Starting weight July 2011 was 206. I am now at 138!

I'm not sure how to post a pic here but my profile pic is my before/after pic.

I have learned so much in the last year about how to eat healthier. I used to cook a lot of processed food because I just didn't like to cook and really didn't know how. I know make most of my meals from scratch and have learned how to use spices to still get the flavor. Logging has helped me to look at other areas of my eating other than fat and calories. My main work out is running. Last year I could barely walk a mile and now I run 5 to 6 miles a day and LOVE it! This month I am trying to see how I do without logging. I am kind of nervous about it but I don't want to have to log for the rest of my life. :-) If need be I will though because I don't ever want to get that heavy again because it is SO hard to get off!

Replies

• BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    sunshine you look fantastic! Great job!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Wow I am impressed. Well done.
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Wow!! what an inspiration
  • facess
    facess Posts: 17 Member
    Simply Fantastic!!!
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    realy great congrats :smile:
  • eileen673
    eileen673 Posts: 41 Member
    Congrats on your success! :)
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    You look AWESOME!
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Thanks everyone! It's amazing how much more self confidence I have with losing the weight. One of the things that made me decide to lose the weight was the fact that I was never in pictures with my kids because I hated how I looked. I was the one always taking the pictures so I wouldn't have to be in them. Now I don't mind so much. And my kids will actually see me in pics when they are older. :-)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Wow, you look great! Congratulations! :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    So good, you look awesome and like a bajillion times happier :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • Meggy247
    Meggy247 Posts: 75 Member
    Awesome job!!!!! You look like a whole new person :-)
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    well done, you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!