100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    When I saw the first pic I thought you carried your weight so well. By the end, I couldn't believe you were still in the 200's! You look fantastic! You're such an inspiration. I can't wait to see your next set of success pics!

I know right..what's up with me still being in the 200's :P can I get to the 1's yet? haha...sooooooon :)

Thanks!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    May sound crazy how yall losing and looking good.....Hint what yall eating

Take a peek at my diary....I eat all day, but smaller portions, and lower calorie foods....check out my diary :)

I can't see your diary! :(

Just made my diary public... :)
  • wendygutie
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You look fabulous and have done a wonderful job!! Good luck on the next 50!!

12309460.png

Thanks.... :) Great job on your 90!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!:drinker: Congrats to you, keep up the fantastic work! Thanks for the inspiration! I pray I may be an inspiration to someone one day, love the monthly pics! I was doing that last year, but unfortunatley there wasn't much of a change:sad: but I'm doing much better now!:wink:

I looked forward to the monthly pics....it worked for me...but do what works for you! :)

Good job on your loss so far!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    I love your outfits!

Congrats! I forwarded your post to my sister, I hope it inspires her!

Awesome! Glad I could be of inspiration. I know these types of posts helped me lose my 100. :)
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    You look amazing! Also, I really like your month 3 outfit :)
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats :)
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.. it gives me hope! I have pretty much the same amount to lose and it seems impossible!
    Your success is very inspirational!

It's soooooo possible. One meal at a time :) You got this!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congratulations on your success.

I love that you are smiling in all your pictures. Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • spezzie
    spezzie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are an inspiration!!! :smile:
  • wendygutie
    Options
    **head smack** Monthly photos!! Why didn't I think of that??!

You look amazing by the way:) Fantastic commitment to achieving your goals!

I could have done bi-weekly photos, but that may have been a bit much...haha. Most of the days fell on work days. I would dress up...and have my fellow co-workers take the pics. They already knew what day it was....picture day! haha
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! GREAT JOB :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! keep going strong.....You were rocking that purple dress at month 10.....Keep going strong!!!!!!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    May sound crazy how yall losing and looking good.....Hint what yall eating

Take a peek at my diary....I eat all day, but smaller portions, and lower calorie foods....check out my diary :)

Ditto... Every three hours or so I eat 150 to 300 calories... I try to eat five servings of whole grains, three servings of vegetables, three servings of fruit, one serving of beans, one serving of onions, vinegar, and good fats everyday... I also take my multivitamin, fish oil, gingko, and glucosamine supplements everyday... Eggs or egg whites with lean ham for breakfast, or greek yogurt... lean cold cuts and sandwich thin or salad with lean protein for lunch... Lean protein of some type for dinner with lots of colors to go along with it... really like beef fajitas with cilantro, lime juice, green, yellow and red bell pepper, onions, whole black beans, whole wheat tortilla, fresh pico de gallo salsa, avocado and greek yogurt instead of sour cream... under 300 calories for a huge fajita... Tonight is hake fillet, capellini, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh thyme and marjoram... under 300 calories... Had to eat out last night did a double grilled chicken breast salad from subway for less than 300 calories...
    Started in July and I'm down 80 pounds in about 80 days or so...

Yup...that's how it's done! Congrats on your 80! Food...so delicious...we just have to keep to the fruits and veggies. I stick to fruits more, need to incorporate more veggies for sure.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    I feel the same way. What did you change that enabled you to lose so much weight so fast?

What changed is that I actually would track everything I ate. Even if I had a chip or 3...I would track it. Even a little adds up. But most of my weight loss was due to portion control, and of course exercise.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP Users....

I was going to wait to post my 100lbs lost until the 12 month, but hey, already lost the 100 why not post them now :happy:

SW - 318
    CW - 217.6

I often would frequent the success stories, they kept me going ...

I could never have imagined last year at this time that I would be saying I am 100 less heavy, but yup, it can be done!

I still have another 50 or so to lose....but, it's very doable. :tongue:
    Feel free to add me :wink:

215vh3.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, they were very inspirationable and congrats you look really good, and girl i know you can do it. You dropped 100lbs whats 50 more.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Great job SEESTER!

This is my little sister....she has done a good job with her loss as well. 60 I believe...don't shoot me if I got that wrong...hehe

She doesn't put it out there like me, but we have lost very similar percentages in weight...good job little sister! ohhh and thanks for catching the typo...here goes the revision...

THUMBS UP LITTLE SIS!

w12o47.jpg
  • thismisskate
    Options
    What a great idea!! I should do the same, what a great visual way to see your progress!!
  • juliemac24
    Options
    Did you follow what MFP advised when it came to calories, protein, carb, fat grams daily? I have been on so many diets that I dont know what is right anymore.......And a big congratulations on your weight loss.....you should be very very proud of yourself!
  • tanoble16
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats!!! You are an inspiration, thank you! That is truely a major accomplishment! Hope to be in your shoes one of these days :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!