Replies

• Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    awesome progress!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look great for 217! I never would have thought I could do 35 lbs, but I have done it. :) You really are inspiring. I hope when I'm done, I can inspire someone too. ...Your chart looks great, too! I need to get some nice clothes to take progress shots in!

Don't tell anyone....but sometimes, I would buy an outfit for the pic...okay not sometimes...maybe half the time..haha

Well most of the time it was that the clothes were getting loose and I needed to get something that fit better.

Oh and I was lucky enough to have my sisters hand me downs, from her weight loss.....from a size 24/26 to a size 16/14 right now...tight 14 but still almost there... :laugh:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I am CRAZY-happy for you. Awesome transformation.
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
    Btw, how tall are you?
  • chanelle360
    Options
    Great job! I love seeing your transformation! And it's better in person!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Absoolutely fantastic work!!
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    fabulous!!! congrats
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Did you follow what MFP advised when it came to calories, protein, carb, fat grams daily? I have been on so many diets that I dont know what is right anymore.......And a big congratulations on your weight loss.....you should be very very proud of yourself!

I just counted calories, not any of the others. Calories is what I based my diet on.

250 calories or under for breakfast
    100 calories or under snack
    550 calories or under lunch
    600 calories or under dinner
    100 calories or under after dinner snack or dessert

This is usually what I stay under.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Great job! I love seeing your transformation! And it's better in person!

Chanelle my sister from another mother....thanks :) Oh and for catching the typo... :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love that you took pictures every month, that's really cool! and you have a really cute sense of style! 100lb. lost is amazing!!
  • krathbun01
    Options
    Wonderful love your look and keep going its awesome. Since I joined in June I have lost almost 44lbs..this sight is great. I weighed 266.8 lbs now 223.5
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I've been doing well but today I've been having those, "I'll never get there," thoughts. I needed your success story! Thanks!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
    Btw, how tall are you?

I'm 5'9"
  • krathbun01
    Options
    Oh yes just saw your post of the calorie intake this is what I am doing as well..for most part. Plus 30 mins of cardio 6 days a week..feel so much better.
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I am little sister.. and I have lost 59 pounds... working on 4 more. those are the most difficult ones!
    Great job SEESTER!

This is my little sister....she has done a good job with her loss as well. 60 I believe...don't shoot me if I got that wrong...hehe

She doesn't put it out there like me, but we have lost very similar percentages in weight...good job little sister! ohhh and thanks for catching the typo...here goes the revision...

THUMBS UP LITTLE SIS!

w12o47.jpg
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Oh yes just saw your post of the calorie intake this is what I am doing as well..for most part. Plus 30 mins of cardio 6 days a week..feel so much better.

Oh yeah..forgot the 30 minutes of exercise...yup...that's all I needed... :)
  • wendygutie
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I've been doing well but today I've been having those, "I'll never get there," thoughts. I needed your success story! Thanks!

We all have those days! .... One day at a time :)... more like one meal at a time for me...hehe
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Congrats!! I love that you took pictures every month, that's really cool! and you have a really cute sense of style! 100lb. lost is amazing!!

Thanks for the compliment...I will have to do a follow up post when I get to my 150 lost...with more outfits :happy:
    Yay for new outfits!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look terrific!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

I just counted calories, not any of the others. Calories is what I based my diet on.

250 calories or under for breakfast
    550 calories or under lunch
    600 calories or under dinner
    100 calories or under after dinner snack or dessert

This is usually what I stay under.
    That's awesome!!!!!!! Good for you. I am impressed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!