Need some encouraging friends

Options
AlicynH
AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
I've been on MFP since January and have several friends but I need more that will help inspire me. I had gastric bypass surgery on February 15, 2006 and this February will by my 7th anniversary. The surgery helped me loose about 160 lbs but because I didn't make the life style change, I gained back 60 lbs. I have now lost those lbs plus a little more. I want to be at my goal weight by February. I still have about 60 lbs to go. I had a back injury in August and lost my motivation for about 6 weeks but have now recommitted myself. I could use all the help I can get.

Replies

• sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You can do it! What an amazing transformation you've already had—good job!! I would love to be friends—don't have much to lose, but still always struggling with motivation, too.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You won't be disappointed with being motivated and encouraged. :-)

Erica
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. congratulations on your weight loss. you have gone this far you can get to you goal.
  • mslindasue1501
    Options
    you can do this. you came to the right place for support welcome
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Please, feel free to add me as well! You have done some amazing work already!

I am new, but highly motivated. :)

29972982.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job I hope to be down 50 by march son turns 2 so we are at the same goal.. Feel free to add me as well good luck to us all