spending time on this site often?

Options
i notice im keeping track of my intakes...im always here on this site..my hubby told me...all this spending time keeping track and browsing for friends is a bad idea....when i could be doing chores or some kind of movement and exercise...lol..hes right...think about the time on this site....

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yep! Me too! Could be doing stuff :)
  • JDwashere
    JDwashere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing, this site is getting way to addicting, I need to get off and go do some aerobics...lol Think I will, but am sure when I get done exercising I will be back on logging my calorie loss and back to browsing the site again!
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ha! I am absolutely addicted to this site. Then again I think it's a pretty healthy addiction as I love to motivate myself by reading success stories...and getting great food ideas! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ha! I am absolutely addicted to this site. Then again I think it's a pretty healthy addiction as I love to motivate myself by reading success stories...and getting great food ideas! Feel free to add me if you like! :)

I agree! Much better than sitting on Facebook, it's keeping me motivated and making me get out and move! :)