Trouble Logging Two-a-Day Exercise Sessions

Options
Hi,

I've tried but so far haven't found a way to accurately log two or more exercise sessions in a single day....

It just adds to the first one posted, and at the same time, as well.

I would like my home page to reflect the actual times I log the sessions...Is it do-able?

Any MFP tricks would be appreciated! :smile:

Thank you,

Lowell

Replies

• SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I remove the old one and add the new one in its place. :-)

Oops! Didn't see the part about wanting to log in the times. I would make a note of it in the "exercise notes".
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    lol. totally know what u mean. but so far this is the only way it shows up...
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it should post them individually, then add them up together.

Like how the weight loss works. It says how much, then how much so FAR.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wish it worked like the food diary, where you could complete your exercise at the end of the day and have it show a link to your exercise diary.
  • Gongfu_Life
    Options
    I remove the old one and add the new one in its place. :-)

Oops! Didn't see the part about wanting to log in the times. I would make a note of it in the "exercise notes".

Thank you...That''s how I've been doing it...I'm hoping some MFP wizard has a method!
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I actually did the same thing today. i did the Zumba this morning and this afternoon. i think im going to input a "new exercise" as Zumba 2 and add it then for the second part of the day.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    You can also write in manually what exercise you did. You don't have to pick from the preset list of exercises, as an example you could just write in '40 mins of exercise A in the morning, 20 mins of exercise B in the afternoon'
  • Gongfu_Life
    Options
    You can also write in manually what exercise you did. You don't have to pick from the preset list of exercises, as an example you could just write in '40 mins of exercise A in the morning, 20 mins of exercise B in the afternoon'

Another good idea..Thank you!

Hey, do you live in Australia? You look familiar....
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    You'd be surprised how often I get that! I do live in Aus though, in Adelaide.
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I should start doing that. I feel sheepish when people compliment what looks like a marathon workout that was really a medium-sized workout followed by a long walk!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I should start doing that. I feel sheepish when people compliment what looks like a marathon workout that was really a medium-sized workout followed by a long walk!

That's not a design flaw. It's a feature
  • Gongfu_Life
    Options

That's not a design flaw. It's a feature

That was really helpful, DavPul.....thanks.
  • Gongfu_Life
    Options
    I actually did the same thing today. i did the Zumba this morning and this afternoon. i think im going to input a "new exercise" as Zumba 2 and add it then for the second part of the day.

I've tried it and it merely adds it to the1st session....The answer is to put it in the notes...Makes it inpossible to show off :indifferent:

but I'll know, and that's what matters. :wink: