what r u most looking forward to when u reach your goal

Options
123457»

Replies

• DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Liking the way I look naked so I don't do the hide and seek make sure no one is looking and take clothes off while wearing other clothes changing game.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    looking forward to being proud of myself for actually completing this fitness goal. It has been a very long time since I did something strictly for me. I'm also looking forward to wearing all my size 4 - 6 clothing (don't care if it is out style) and simply feeling sexy, confident, strong, and accomplished
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    finding pretty bras that fit ;)

This. Exactly.

I'm really just looking forward to feeling comfortable in my own skin...and not walking past a mirror thinking "God...what a COW I've become!"
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    wedding gown.
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    Looking forward to looking at myself in a mirror and loving the way i look. being able to wear size 10 or smaller and not having to shop in plus size dept. Most of all being able to run and play with my 3 year old daughter without getting tired and out of breath
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    My list:

1. To know I won't be the next health risk in my family. I want to be healthy, to be God's vessel.

2. To know how proud my man, and kiddo will be of me, as I will be of myself, when I cross the line into a "healthy" weight range.

3. To know my health won't hold me back from getting pregnant and having 3-4 more kids when I marry my Fiance.

4. To take a family photo with my kiddo and man, and not be ashamed b/c I dislike the way I've treated my body.

5. To not have my body weight, or jiggly parts hold me back physically or for mere embarrassment from doing anything I want to do, or achieving any goal I set for myself.

(side note; my d/l from PA didn't even have the weight.. I guess they gave up on getting the "truth". LOL )
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    The euphoria I get from achievement.
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds vain... But I plan on taking tons of pictures to have proof for when I am old and wrinkly !!! :laugh:
  • cathooo
    cathooo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds vain... But I plan on taking tons of pictures to have proof for when I am old and wrinkly !!! :laugh:

Totally this. I hate almost every single picture I'm in now because I feel it's not "me" in the photos. It's a total downer to be having a great time somewhere and then seeing the photos afterwards and feeling horrid about how you look. I'll take pictures just so I remember it 6 months from now! :wink:

Work pants that flatter me, not make me look like I'm in a tent, and the "perfect" pair of jeans for the weekends

Strong enough core, legs and feet to wear tall heels and boots without exhausting myself. My stride in heels is currently more of a "wobble" than a "strut"

Keeping up with all my rock climbing buddies instead of being the slow, last, wimpy climber (not that they ever say anything, but I'm always the first one "done" for the day and take the longest to climb the same route as everyone else). Less weight + more strength = better climbing!

Sooo many possibilities!
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    be able to buy normal size clothing.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    snapping necks lol
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    snapping necks lol

snap city!!
  • MrsFerere
    Options
    I think for me it's being confident enough to get into my first fitness competition!!
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Having the confidence to go out,mommy needs a night out,haven't had one in five yrs. And to fit into a size 5 jeans and look good in them.
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    . Being able to breathe a whole lot better
    . Maintaining a good,solid health
    . Finding those fun and colorful bras
    . Fitting into those jeans that have been in my closet Foeva
  • tommeiz
    Options
    Fro My wife to be able to put her arms around my waist and not have it feel like she in 4ft away from me.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Not being afraid to be in front of the camera *hides*
  • Innovating
    Innovating Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking good friend!!! I'm so proud of you!!
  • ZombieSidwell
    Options
    Looking forward to not having to buy plus size clothes.
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I soo wanna look and feel fit at 50, and to go running with my adult daughters,,,and keep up!:wink: