Hello everyone!

Options
Hello! My name is Tracy and I have started my weight loss again. A few years ago I was able to go from 152 lbs to 100 lbs but have gained some back. I am now 135 lbs and wish to get to 110 lbs so here I am again trying my hardest to do it, especially since I dont like to exercise and with the cold weather coming, I dont forsee riding a bike on the outdoor trails being an option.

I started doing Zumba Cardio Party for the past 3 days but today I started keeping track of my calories, ughhhh didnt realize how many calories are in Reese's peanut butter cups (my favorite candy). BUT I lost weight before I can do it again so I vow no more junk food and that means Reeses, cakes, other candies or other snacks.

So how about we do this together, friend me please! It's always fun to have partners and keep each other motivated.

~Tracy

Replies

• lrtoland
    Options
    Add me if you want:) I just joined and have a LOT more to lose than you do...lol!! I definitely need some suppost and motivation:)
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm new here too :)
  • beckykohrs55
    Options
    Eek! If only I would still look healthy at 135!! I'm 6', so 135 would be a skeleton for me!! Like you said, you did it before, you can do it again!! And, it's a lifestyle change, NOT a diet. Don't cut out the peanut butter cups 100%! Buy a small with 2 cups, eat one on a day that you did really well (but eat it at least 2 hours before bed, and stay up walking/cleaning/etc. those 2 hours) and save the other for another treat day! I just joined this again, did it back in Jan just to track my running... I am doing Body by Vi now and training to do Tough Mudder in May. I want to lose a few pounds (about 25) AND get in shape. I am active and want to get stronger! Feel free to add me also and we can motivate each other!!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you! You can do anything you put your mind to. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • treylam
    treylam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to this also and like the other post I also have a lot more to loose but with support I think we can all do this:-)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Would like to WELCOME all of you that are new on MFP... You will have a great journey here.. Feel Free to add me if anyone wants to.. :drinker:
  • DesertDreamz
    DesertDreamz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here.... New to the site, feel free to add me!! I have a LOTTA LOTTA weight to lose, but keeping track of my food and exercise is motivating me to do what I have to do! One day at a time! Let's do this!!
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Best of Luck!! Count me in
  • cce12
    cce12 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I am Cathy, been on for a few months.... Haven't talked to anyone yet.....
  • cce12
    cce12 Posts: 2
    Options
    ??? people tell me to add them, can someone help me with this. Thanks....:glasses: