Losing the weight but looking flabby....

the_dragon
the_dragon Posts: 11 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi there, looking for some advice.

So far I have lost 7lb but I am feeling that my stomach looks more flabby than normal and I am exercising a little too....my biggest problem areas are my thighs and my stomach.....what am i best to do to get these bits into a nice shape instead of the fat bumby bits they are currently??

Replies

• fairystyler
    fairystyler Posts: 7 Member
    how about some abdominal crunches - come with me to Tums, bums and thighs and you'll really see a difference in a few sessions! x
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    while building up the muscles underneath will help, the only way these bits are really not going to look flabby is to reduce the amount of fat stored there, and that will only happen as you continue to loose body fat in general.

its good your doing a little bit of exercise, try and exercise it will help increase non-fat body mass there fore meaning the weight you loose will be fat, not other important tissues you need to live a healthy life. ..
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    As you tone, exercise and lose weight... you may see some flabby like skin for a little while, keep toning and strengthening your muscles and as you keep burning fat the elasticity of your skin will strengthen and you will see it go away. You will also notice this more when you drop lots of weight quickly, so it may take twice as long to see it go away. Great job! you're doing so well :)
  • the_dragon
    the_dragon Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you for your advice, I will keep on going and exercise a little harder, just need to keep myself motivated :)
This discussion has been closed.