Replies

• Bamaboy80
    Bamaboy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! You look GREAT!! I love your dresses!! Be proud, you have done something truly MAJOR!!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic work! I love the progress photo's, what a great idea.

I kinda wished I would have done measurements on every first of the month too...oh well...anyone just starting out... do that..
    Take a picture every first, weigh in and measure arms, waist, hips...etc :) Should have done that...
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You deserve every congratulation you get. A job very well done. I haven't read all the replies so I'm not sure if it's been said before, but you're also such a stylish dresser! Go you! You're such a motivation for me to keep going. Feel free to add me and all the best x
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! Fantastic
  • tybreemommy
    tybreemommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look ONEderfuL!
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congrats on your loss. I too love seeing the before and after success stories. They keep me going, knowing that it is possible more so than I ever thought. Thanks for posting your story.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wowzers Chica Amazing!!! I lost my first 60lbs on Medifast and now losing my last 60lbs on MFP Love it!!! Totally Inspired by u!!
  • YasJas2011
    YasJas2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Cute wardrobe! Congrats!
  • hisgirl6575
    Options
    You look amazing...I keep thinking that I am going to start losing, but so far nope. You are an inspiration!!! I begin again tomorrow!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! So wonderful to see the progression!!! Yay for you!!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • nicolecwesthoff
    nicolecwesthoff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    all i can say is WOW! so inspiring!!
  • jennismith2730
    jennismith2730 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • fatgirl_nomore
    Options
    :noway: HOLY COW!!! you look gorgeous!:smile: GREAT JOB!!:drinker:
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Dying2live85
    Options
    bump
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Wish I looked as good as you when I was 224 lol. YOu look awesome at all weights. Congrats on the 100 pounds.
  • FitWowo
    FitWowo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! What I see in those pictures is that you wore nice clothes no matter what weight you were and I think that shows a certain amount of self-respect. To always do the best with what you have is important and I really appreciate that, because it's something I need to learn.
    thanks for sharing :)))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!