You know you had a great workout when.....

Options

Replies

• BeyFit805
    BeyFit805 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    when you're stretching on a mat and when you get up there's an outline of your entire body in sweat (almost like a crime scene). ewww so embarrassing!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You get up to pee...and you wish you could get away with just peeing on yourself.
    (or does that just make me lazy?)

or when you had to sit down on the potty, and your legs are so sore, you just cant bring yourself to getting up.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    ...you dont get hurt.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I was actually trying to quote a previous post saying that when they did a bunch of squats, sitting on the toilet was painful.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    when it hurts to toss and turn in bed so you sleep in one spot because your core is just totally demolished lol
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    when I can't squat down on the toilet without grimacing because my thighs hurt so bad
    when I can't turn the steering wheel because my arms are sore
    when it takes me 30 min to shower because I can't seem to get all the sweat off

good times, good times
    This was the post I was replying to.
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you Tye-dye your white t-shirt from the red hair color drippind from the sweat from your head!!! :tongue:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    When the end of your ponytail has sweat beads dripping off...the first time this happened I thought there was a water leak in the ceiling and then realized it was coming from my ponytail!!!:ohwell:
  • SarahSmiles2004
    SarahSmiles2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When you can't push the bathroom door open at work because your arms hurt too much but then you can't use your legs because they are sore and to push with your butt even hurts because that's sore.

When you have the "weeble wobbles" when you walk.

When crossing your legs is hard because your legs are sore.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    I can't sit on the toilet I'm so sore!
  • mandersatx
    Options
    you fall down the stairs because your legs can't hold you! Did that in college once after a particularly grueling workout. Now (10+years later!), I answer that by how much it hurts getting into and out of bed! The morning after a good one is battle between shaky thighs and the need to go to the restroom!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ...When you take longer than usual to remove your t-shirt because your arms/shoulders/back are all too shaky.
    ...When you have to use your arms to help you "ease down" onto the couch because your legs are screaming.
    ...When the flat mat on the hard gym floor is suddenly as comfortable as the fluffiest mattress.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You get up to pee...and you wish you could get away with just peeing on yourself.
    (or does that just make me lazy?)

:laugh: too funny, it's like how long can I hold it so I don't have to move??
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    These are ALL great and I have experienced all of them at one time or another and multiple times!! But you know what? I LOVE that feeling because I know its progress!
  • Girlygirl12712
    Girlygirl12712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    when your boyfriends asks 'why is there a huge sweat mark on your *kitten* in your workout bottoms'
  • Debell92
    Options
    ... your calves are sweating.

YES!!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    when I can't squat down on the toilet without grimacing because my thighs hurt so bad
    when I can't turn the steering wheel because my arms are sore
    when it takes me 30 min to shower because I can't seem to get all the sweat off

good times, good times

27342630.jpg
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When you have to fabreeze your car regularly to fight the sweat smell.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options

^^^^^^^ THIS! I was always crying out when I needed bathroom T.T
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options

This^^!