Walk away the pounds

Options
Has anyone had any sucess with these videos?

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have Walk Away the Pounds - The Big Burn (it's walking/jogging intervals) and I LOVE it. It's the first workout DVD that I enjoy doing the whole way through! There's a ton of DVD's out there by Leslie - I highly recommend them!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Yes. I love all of Leslie's DVDs. I started with walking outside but when the snow and ice hit, we had to find alternative exercises. Now that I am in better shape, I have added other things with even greater success such as C25K training and some light weight lifting and toning with resistance bands.

All of Leslie's walking videos can be done low impact which is great for my aging knees. I think I own 4 of her videos.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My sister uses those and loves them. :)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I love her Dvd's. I have the 1, 2 and 3 mile combo and the 4 mile super challenge. I've done the 2 mile express walk with resistance bands; the walk jog and the 4mile express walk with walk /jog intervals. They were very good cardio for me in the beginning especially the 4 mile. After a year, I still get a good low impact workout if I put some umph into it.
    I highly recommend them.
  • aweightogo
    Options
    I have the combo DVD with the 1, 2, 3 and 4 mile workout. It also came with the resistance band. I love the workouts. I get bored doing the same thing everyday, so it helps me to add in some variety. I used the DVDs to work my way up to doing my first 5k in January. I enjoy them, but I know that some don't. I would say it's a pretty cheap risk considering how reasonable the DVDs are. I think I paid 7.99 for mine on Amazon
  • djfshop
    djfshop Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's video's as well and own many. I was able to obtain several cheaply by going to an online DVD swap site.