rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I'm up. Just got home from a concert.

what type
    Jay-Z
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm in western NY, only up because I work overnights and am sitting here bored out of my mind

use to love working nites, no adminstration staff and less people to deal with

That's why I switched from evenings to overnights LOL Since I work in a group home, I'm the only staff here so really don't have to deal with anyone else
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    i really wanna move to new york ...:flowerforyou:

hop on over, up, down or whatever.......it's so nice they name it TWICE:laugh:
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    NJ area here and watching Cheers. I knew I shouldn't have had coffee late at night. My workout buddy and I decided to get Dunkin' Donuts (damn...just remembered I didn't record it in diary...lol). Normally don't drink coffee that late and if I do...still would have no problems falling asleep either! Meeeh....c'est la vie! I've been on FB posting YouTube videos of various songs and flipping through channels. What keeps you up so late?
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Goofing around on Craigslist and half watching Top Chef reruns.
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I'm up. Just got home from a concert.

AWESOME!!:drinker:

what type
    Jay-Z
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    NJ area here and watching Cheers. I knew I shouldn't have had coffee late at night. My workout buddy and I decided to get Dunkin' Donuts (damn...just remembered I didn't record it in diary...lol). Normally don't drink coffee that late and if I do...still would have no problems falling asleep either! Meeeh....c'est la vie! I've been on FB posting YouTube videos of various songs and flipping through channels. What keeps you up so late?

usually not up late, did my workout late I think that have a factor in not sleeping.............but some times insomina kicks in now and then:grumble:
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I hear you!! Often I get bouts of I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep and when I get to bed...I can't. Yes folks..it is possible to be so exhausted that you're unable to sleep!! LOL! :noway:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I hear you!! Often I get bouts of I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep and when I get to bed...I can't. Yes folks..it is possible to be so exhausted that you're unable to sleep!! LOL! :noway:

this was me two weeks ago, was so tried and couldn't sleep a wink:ohwell:
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I work the nightshift...would much rather be in bed:bigsmile:
  • beachgirl140
    beachgirl140 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I should be sleeping but I'm watching Project Runway
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Working on another MFP challenge while I look for a new kitchen sink and glance at Facebook.
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    facebook n homework...
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

happens to me 6/7 days a week :grumble: :angry: :sad: :yawn: :noway:
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Yep, sleepless here too. But in Seattle (so cliche). Well, a few miles outside the city limits, but it still counts.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm up, I'm at work.. it's 9.20am in Dublin Ireland x
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I had chai in evening. Watching Numb3rs and on MFP. Can't sleep. Just had some protein to jump start my run in the morning.

man o man will I suffer through day.