Challenge.

Who’s up for a challenge? For most of you it will be easy, but for me I’m going to have to go some. Here it is. I am 50 on the 7th Jan and want to loose 2 inches off my waste by then (I do not know what that will be in weight). Easy I hear you so, well here’s the kick in the pants. Between now and then I my wife’s birthday, Christmas, New Year and of course the dreaded back to work blues. All of which means drinking and eating to much :o)
But this year I have you lot to help me along so I am going to take a picture this weekend of my fat 36 inch waist and put it up on my profile pic’s (don’t worry all I will not make it my profile picture! Ha ha). So anyone else up for being 2 inches smaller by Han 2013?

Replies

• Hello there,

I believe you are setting yourself up for failure, no worries, most people do. If I may offer some advise, set goals to what YOU can control. For example, you can control what you eat and if you workout, you cannot control how much weight/inches you will lose in a specific time frame.

Makes sense?
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Hello there,

I believe you are setting yourself up for failure, no worries, most people do. If I may offer some advise, set goals to what YOU can control. For example, you can control what you eat and if you workout, you cannot control how much weight/inches you will lose in a specific time frame.

Makes sense?

Yep, but the way I look at it. If you don't have an aim then where’s the fun. Yes I may fail, but hey the buzz if I do it wow!:laugh: