Anyone doing the OMGOctober Calendar from Blogilates?!?!

Options
SO I've been doing Blogilates for a awhile, but this is the first month that I actually decided that I was going to follow Cassey's calendar and it happens to be AMAZING this month.

Was looking for other MFP-ers that are doing the same to keep me motivated!!! :)

Replies

• ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im doing it too from yesterdays vid! :) And happen to already be your friend so killin two bird(ganz)s with one stone!lol. Shes so annoying perfect but she makes working out short and sweet and HARD! My body hurts from the few minutes I did last night!
    Excited!xx
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just started this month too! this is my first time doing her workout videos, and for a beginner... they are fairly hard haha. But I am willing to stick through it all :] my abs are still sore from Wednesday!
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just power through the pain!! Promise it goes away!!! Hahah :)

And also, I take fish oil (sounds weird I know) but it TOTALLY helps with my muscle pain. LOVE IT. Can't wait to keep you ladies motivated!!!
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have been doing her stuff for a while but not consistently. I am in love with the new calendar! Yesterday was my first day and I plan to stick to it. Since it's all planned out for me, I have no excuses. :D But man... I am so sore from yesterday! I think my inner thighs hate me. Haha. :)
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started! SO HARD! I was wondering how you guys input blogilates exercises into mfp. I was putting it in as 'aerobics general' but I'm not sure if that makes sense. what do you think?
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    I love Cassey and Blogilates, but I don't follow her calender.