Life after the 30 Day Shred - What next?

Options
Hello everyone!

I've only three more days of the 30 Day Shred to do and then I have to decide what to do next as I've still long way to go to achieve my goals. I have the Ripped in 30, Buns and Thighs and Six week 6 pack DVDs and right now I'm trying to decide which one to get into next? Is there any sort of 'progression' in these?

I will appreciate any ideas or suggestions!

FF

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I have just started on the 30 Day shred Level 1 and that question was one I wondered about.

Maybe it is just a case of just changing the routine regularly so your body has to learn to adapt over again and so on. I would be interested to hear what other views are out there.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I completed 30DS last week. I have started NROLFW, M-W-F and do RI30 Tu-Th. I think level 1 of RI30 is a lot like 30DS so it could be a good choice to do next, I don't know about the other levels yet, but I'm just doing it on my non-lifting days.
  • Hibiscus1984
    Options
    I finished 30 DS last week. I looked at both Ripped in 30 and Extreme Shed & Shred for follow-up. I went with Extreme S&S because the workout is a little longer and I noticed (at least in week 1) that Ripped in 30 was pretty similar to 30 DS. I figure I can do that after Extreme S&S, but right after 30 DS may be a bit boring.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    no progression, just do what you like and that you can push play to 5/6 days a week!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30. I really liked that one. Also, ChaLEAN Extreme was really good but more $$. Good luck
  • FireFae
    FireFae Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you guys! I'm going with the Ripped in 30! :)