looking to make some friends...

Options
Hi,

I've had this app on my phone for a while but I'm never consistant with it! I'm looking to make some friends and get some motivation to help me shed some pounds and start eating better!

Replies

• TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! This site is amazing for support and motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you like :smile:
  • dgismotivated
    dgismotivated Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I'm new as well. I really just started tracking faithfully on Monday. I had one rough day but so far hasn't been too bad!
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I noticed having people cheer you on is great motivation and it is great to bounce ideas, recipes and just rant :)
  • wallacekraft
    wallacekraft Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me and I'll help out wherever I can. In the short time I've been on here (a couple or so months) I've gained some very helpful and motivating friends so I'm more than help to "give back" some help and support!
    Good luck. 8-)
    Georgy.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent.
  • El_Ivers
    El_Ivers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Welcome. I am fairly new too. Feel free to add me
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    fairly new here Feel free to add me
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Been using this site and the 30 day shred everyday now for 26 days and have lost 14pound so far, just love the support you get.

Feel free to add me xx
  • kmforgue
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as of yesterday myself. Feel free to add me as a friend. Looking forward to the support and weight loss!
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the site. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I've tried this once before without any friends, and I've found that it has made all the difference in the world to know that people are out there celebrating my victories with me and offering support through the rough patches.
  • Squaresister2017
    Squaresister2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    peace and blessings, I hope that all is well and i wish you all the luck on this journey. Feel free to add me and we can check in on each other and offer support. be blessed!
  • Teresa05812
    Teresa05812 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Started back up on this at the end of July. Ready to lose it once and for all!!!