Looking for new supportive friends

Options
2»

Replies

• vanessaEWkeenan
    Options
    I am new to the site but please add me too.
  • masterharper64
    Options
    We're all in this together, though our reasons and motives are many and varied.....feel free to add me.
  • lizjeffries1
    lizjeffries1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been doing this for 4 days only, but add me if you want support as I'm determined to lose 20lbs by Xmas!! :-)
  • jlau13
    jlau13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been on this for a while and I am losing to add new, supportive friends that will get me the extra UMPF on days that I am feeling down!!! Please add and help and I will gladly do the same!!
  • samwichbox
    Options
    Hey guys, feel free to add me - I'm new :-)
  • Sw33tNSa55y
    Sw33tNSa55y Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ok so i cant find where to post this so im just going to do it here... I weighted myself yesterday and the scale said 212.4 the last time i weighted myslef it was 215.4 and that was about 3 days before do i take the 212 or should i wait till its been the 2 week mark and see what it is at then... my inches has not really changed so im not sure what to do... or how to track if im really losing weight or not
  • jjpavio
    jjpavio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, I tend to not record my measurements to my "official" day, which is Monday. Otherwise, it's too easy to get all excited because I seem to have lost some weight, then maybe ate something that makes me retain water, and get all bummed out because I backslid. (Yeah, a little nutty, but there you have it.) If I don't record it until the "official" day, there's a lot less opportunity for that kind of thing, and I think gives me a better picture of my overall progress from week to week.

Hope that helps! Keep it up the good work.
  • Sw33tNSa55y
    Sw33tNSa55y Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yes that did help me thank you so much
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like ~ Friends make the journey easier
  • Nwanevu
    Options
    Hi! Please I need friends for motivation and support. Please add me!