NSV that almost made me cry

Options
My daughter hugged me around the waist this morning before she went to school and said "Mom!! I can wrap my arms all the way around you now!!" Very happy moment :)

Replies

• LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Kids are awesome like that! And they'll keep you on track too, "hey mom, are you going to your exercise time today"!! Blessing, true blessing!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Aw, that is so sweet! Congrats!!
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    <3 love
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's great! Gotta love the little things!:flowerforyou:
  • eelizzy000
    Options
    @LCBinGA That is absolutely true! The other day she asked me why I don't workout anymore....I guess she didn't know that I was working out while she was in school but it made me feel good that she was trying to keep me accountable! She's my little cheerleader so I'm going to her school today where they are doing a "Run for Funds" fundraiser so I can cheer her on while she's doing something healthy!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant! I can't wait until my kids can do the same x
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    now that is beautiful!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My six year old son, after looking at photos on my phone, asked me "Mom, why were you so FAT at Kelley's Island?" That was 3 years ago, mind you. I almost choked when he said that!! I asked him what he meant and he puffed up his cheeks and used his hands to indicate I had a large tummy!! So, as back handed as it was, it was still a compliment for where I am today!! LOL
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    AWWw!! congrats!
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: very awesome!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!