3 Months on MFP plan Update

Options
tfreese
tfreese Posts: 22 Member
Its been THREE MONTHS since I started my new eating and exercise habits and I've lost 33 lbs. and I'm still doing the treadmill SIX days a week and I just starting jogging 1/2 mile. Trying to run in a 5K before November and I'm feeling great and have more energy looking forward to the next three months.:bigsmile: :laugh:

Replies

• cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    33lbs in 3 months!!?? That is AWESOME!! I am very impressed that you are doing 6X a week on the treadmill! Keep up the great work!
  • VRamos81
    Options
    WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME! Good for you!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! :bigsmile:
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Just exercising 6x week is great, but 33 lbs in 3 months is really, really great! Congrats & keep up the awesome work!

Oh & HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!! :drinker: Its hard living in TN this time of year! I was in my 30s before I ever missed a Mardi Gras (I'm from Biloxi, MS). I go back for it most years...but not this year :cry:
  • Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That is truly impressive :) I'm soo happy for you!
  • bodycon
    Options
    thats amazing!!!! well done xx
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    congratulations!! that is awesome!!!
  • megzzwins
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Wow, keep up the great work!! :smile: Good luck with the 5K training! :happy:
  • mizcardio
    Options
    Awesome ~ Awesome ~ and more Awesome!!! Keep up the great work :bigsmile:
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!! :) Thats awesome 33 lbs in 3 months!!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Looks like you are hitting all your goals....5k will be no problem for you :o)
  • SarahJackson
    Options
    wow!!! thats amazing congrats keep it up!!!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats. So you just run on the trendmill for six days? If so, how many miles and how long?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!