How high do you like them?

Options

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    5" +
    The taller, the better. I love that ish. My fiance is 6' 5" so I especially love wearing sky high pumps. ;)

CL+RED+SOLE.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty and enjoy my heels tall. 5' are the lowest I'll buy. If they aren't at least 5' then I don't bother. I have 1 pair of 3' and I do wear them once in awhile, but only when I'm not wearing a dress lol. I have a pair of 7' heels that I love but the straps broke on them, so time to go back to the stripper store and buy more.

I also wear heels a lot more now that I've lost weight. I had a few pair when I was at my biggest but hated wearing them. Now I can wear them a lot longer then I use to.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' barefoot, so I tend to not go over 2 inches in heels.

Me too. My highest are 5 inches. I tower over everyone in them buy theyre sexy as heck. The sacrifices we make for shoes..... Most are 2-3 inches though
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would prefer wedged heels or flats with a inch on the heel. But if I must wear heels they range from 2-4 at the most. Anything higher would make me fall. I have before. Smh. I am 5'8 and it makes me look almost 6 flat. My sweetheart is like 5'5. Not a good look for me to tower him any more than I already do.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I wore platforms way back in the Seventies, when I was a teenager. Today, my knees can't take the pressure - I don't wear anything higher than 3 inches max. I end up kicking them off when I sit back down at my desk after walking in them for a bit.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I love those and I would attempt to wear them but I know without a doubt I would end up falling on my butt. I'm 5'4" and I love to wear heels or boots anything that makes me look taller.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    4" is the tallest pair I have...wouldn't mind going higher though :) I'm only 5'1.5" so I like the illusion of height :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I'm a heels kind of girl. My heels range from 3 to 6 inches I think. I look horrible in flat shoes unless they are cute flip flops.
  • LittleLessCurves
    Options
    I love heels! :love: im up to like 32 pairs... and all of them are 6+ inch stiletto, i cant rock the thick heel so they are all thin.
    Im only 5ft and my boyfriend is 6'6 so i can rock them and still look short.

http://heelsandhome.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/neutral107brnz-e.jpg?w=529
    i got these in like 3 different colors! :heart:
  • LittleLessCurves
    Options
    5" +
    The taller, the better. I love that ish. My fiance is 6' 5" so I especially love wearing sky high pumps. ;)

CL+RED+SOLE.jpg

i have a pair just like these :tongue:
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    0"

Yeah, I'm tall - but I just can't stand the way they make my feet hurt. I have horribly bad ankles so that doesn't help....
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Really cute...I can't wear them, only like an inch for me
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    5" +

CL+RED+SOLE.jpg

i have a pair just like these :tongue:

Are they Louboutins? I'd be really jealous..
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love them!!!
  • valolerie
    valolerie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have pairs going up to 6 inches, but I usually don't wear heels that high unless I know I won't be walking a lot. At work I don't go above about 3.5 inches, but usually I wear flats. My feet get sore quickly.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    If I wear heels... I wear them in bed. Otherwise sneakers only please :)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    stoner-dog-strikes-again_c_208377_zpsd7148902.jpg
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    omg...I want them red and black heels posted on here :0)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I prefer my heels 4" or higher. I have up to 6" heels in my wardrobe.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    At 5'9" I used to wear around 3" heels all the time (especially boots). But then I broke both bones in my leg down by the ankle and it's now filled with a bunch of hardware, therefore I go with flats now!:sad: