all wii fit (plus) owners, help me!!

Options
i got a wii and im thinking if i should sel it, it will probably be under $70 worth, or i could buy wii fit plus for $100. i dont really know if wii fit (plus) helps you lose weight. i dont know what to do, pleaze help me???

Replies

• gracefullyjenn
    Options
    I have been using the Wii Fit for a month now and have lost 30 pounds. I do have to change it up every once in awhile but I peronally enjoy it. I know its not for everyone
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have a wii fit plus, I could be burning calories, and I think I am, its a fun way to work out. I also purchased the biggest loser by wii, and like the work out better.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    WF+ helped me lose my first 20 pounds or so. It's great if you're just starting out exercising, but I outgrew the workouts in a few months. Doesn't mean I don't still play it though. It's really enjoyable, and good to relax to.
  • cindymichelle
    cindymichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have really enjoyed my Wii Fit Plus. Many different activities to do and I find myself trying something over and over to better my score. Before you know it you have exercised for 30 Minutes or more. I also purchased the EA Active Sports and enjoy that also. (enjoy may be the wrong word - Let me say I know I have exercised when I finish that workout) Good luck.
  • silverboar
    silverboar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I JUST got the Wii Fit Plus YESTERDAY - so far, I like it, it's fun but I'm not using it for cardio much - as I walk/jog outdoors. I'm sure that will change come summer! I like that the trails will change the more you use it. I LOVE the balancing games/exercises - my quads were SORE from just doing them for 15 minutes & I'm not horribly out of shape!
  • STAR504
    STAR504 Posts: 3
    Options
    I HAVE THE WF+ AND I ENJOY IT...........IT REALLY ROCKS BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME TO TRY THE WII RESORT. MAYBE ILL TRY THAT ONE!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my wii fit. I've lost a few pounds since I started using it regularly. I've toned up a bit by using it and when I'm stressed out, the yoga helps me relax. Plus it's fun. :)