Back on it again...

Options
But I've lost all my friends. so freaking sad. left for 4 months, and everyone deleted me. my own fault I suppose. Need some motivation, of any kind! Please respond, its pretty lonely here!

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, has anyone told you that you look like Heather Locklear
  • Leah2975
    Leah2975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Never heard that one before, but thank you so much!!!
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!
  • Leah2975
    Leah2975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Its a good place to be is you are serious about changing your diet and lifestyle. I have to be honest, I do delete ppl who are inactive after a few weeks. I think people generally want friends who are actively participating and are sharing a common goal. I wish you much success. Its hard work, but after the pounds starting to drop, its all worth it in the end.
  • Kimmerz020202
    Kimmerz020202 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome back! You can do it! I too took two months off and maintained but it is so hard getting back on the wagon. Kimberly
  • MarieRunyon
    MarieRunyon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    welcome back ... =)
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Your very welcome and I've always thought she was a natural beauty :}
  • amh50530
    amh50530 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's great you are back in the game! I'm looking for some motivation as well. It's so easy to just neglect my daily meal tracking sometimes! Add me if you like :)
  • Hardstylemofo
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • charstarz
    charstarz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back. Recently re started myself, feel free to add me:)
  • CB624
    CB624 Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome Back!, We have a similar goal and starting point. I need more friends/motivation/inspiration as well. Just added you as a friend.
  • kayjay91
    Options
    I did the same thing.. Over summer, I was working so much I just didnt track my goals and weight loss. Now I have a couple of my friends that I go to school with, but few of them use it =( It would be great to have some friends that will hope motivate me. Especially now, when I'm seeing the weight loss quicker. I'm very excited for my next "weigh in" day

Anyone feel free to add me =)
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome back - I hate when people delete me just because I go inactive every now and then....maybe we just need a little motivation?!
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi:) I'm fairly new (hit 25 days on her yesterday, started my weightless journey on August 20). Feel free to add me, if you like:)