My first NSV

Options
So this is my first time posting but I'm too excited to no share :) I bought a dress last year this time and I thought it was going to be my goal dress that I would wear when I hit 150. Well today I'm 194 and it fits!!!! SO SO SO crazy!!! For once I'm actully proud of what I have accomplished in the past year. I owe a big thank you to my bestie jackie and my friends here on mfp for getting through the first 100lbs! Heres to the next 50 :):drinker:

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    well now I want to go get a goal dress :wink:

awesome work!
  • KaraCardoza
    Options
    HAHA you would look very handsome ;) ! Everyone should have a cute goal dress.
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

awesome work!

That just brightened up the end of a very dull friday at work!!
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of "inspiration pants" I have hanging on my wall. I try them on every once in a while to see how far up my legs I can get them. lol.
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options

awesome work!

would love to see a pic of you in a goal dress ;)
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a great NSV!
  • Tambookie
    Tambookie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I want to get an inspiration dress now too. 100 lbs! What an accomplishment! Hopefully I'll have lost that much by my 1-year mark.
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    CONGRATS KARABUTZAN!!!! You have admirable stick-to-it-tiveness!!! Now, go get your next goal dress and enjoy the heck out of the one you can wear --50 pounds early!! :flowerforyou:

I think the next dress should have matching shoes. You have accomplished a lot!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

awesome work!

would love to see a pic of you in a goal dress ;)

oh now I've got to make it happen :drinker:
  • dstackable
    Options
    Congratulations! I think most women have a goal dress or something equivalent. I have a goal dress and a pair of pants. Not there yet, but getting closer. Good Job!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    You bring tears to my eyes my friend I know how much work you have put into this-remember when you wanted to take a certain person down last yr when she ate cake in front you-now it is easier for you-you are an inspiration to everyone who meets an know you-luv ya girl---
  • KaraCardoza
    Options
    Awww thanks guys!!! I think everyone should have goal outfits :) When you put them on its amazing how you feel :):smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!