Workout DVDs

Options
I love work out DVDs, I'm looking to start a new one any suggestions?

I've done the 30 day shred, and thinking of starting ripped in 30

( not doing insanity!!!!! well not until I'm a bit fitter anyways)

Replies

• prn63
    prn63 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Stefanny, I am like you. I am looking for a workout DVD to do at home. Right now, I am doing my running at the gym and i do free weights there as well. I spend @ two hours at the gym but I am looking to mix it up. Unlike you, I am looking at the Insanity workout because it doesn't require any additional purchases (except a mat). But I recommend that you look on Craig's List or e-bay when purchasing the stuff because there are some really good deals there. Good luck.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well I can highly recomend the 30 ds but you do need some hand weights!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian, I recommend 6 Week 6 Pack and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    Turbo Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gini65
    gini65 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love Shaun T's Rockin' body! You get a good workout and it's doable from beginning to end! It's basically working out by dancing!
  • Jesscadd
    Jesscadd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done the P90X, Insanity & Tapout XT. All of them are well worth the investment. Insanity is the lowest cost for equipment, then Tapout XT then P90X requires the most equipment.
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    bump
  • randomgirlusa
    randomgirlusa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just bought turbo jam and have been doing the learn and burn video just so i can learn the moves. It's ok so far. I'm looking forward to being able to graduate to the next video. I'm just not coordinated enough to jump right in and do the 45 min cardio party video yet. I'll get there though.
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with the 1st week of Slim in 6. I like it so far, I feel stronger. I also like Turbo Jam. The Yoga Booty Ballet are good for days like I like to take it a little easier, although I didn't used to think that. I also want to try ChaLEAN Extreme next. It looks really good.
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    bumppp
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30. I do it 2-3 times per week with my other workouts. I know this isn't a DVD, but I started running outside too and it really ramped up my weight loss.

I also like the P90X workouts. I'm not doing the program exactly but I do one of the DVDs about twice per week.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in insanity. Have lots of Jillian dvds but she bores me. Love my yoga dvds from acai media. Shiva rea?Those are difficult yoga sessions and beautiful to watch. Plus a yoga instructor who can get me to try, try not actually accomplish yet, 120 pushups in a session and not want to yell at her is doing a good job.