LEARNING TO LOVE ME MORE

my name is rhonda, and I am new to MFP I have been overweight for some time now. I have had bout where i went up and down in my weight. I want to loose 100 pounds, that gonna take a lot of commitment on my part. I never thought a person can live in denial for so long. I realize that loving yourself also mean taking care yourself. I need all the encourage I could get on this journey.

Replies

• thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    You're on the right track. Good luck!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • My name is Mechele. I am also new to MFP! I started tracking my progress today on here and keep a printed one as well. My two friend girls and I started working out this Monday! I love sports and before I work out I shoot some hoops for at least 30 minutes and then I continue with my planned workout. It is refreshing and we are trying to reach our goals and keep it! I really want to play softball for my college and just wanted to get fit and keep off the weight so I can try out! Since being back on campus, cutting back (I'm not really a heavy eater anyhow), and working out I have lost 7 lbs!! I am so excited! I want to lose 75-90 lbs! My goal weight is between 170-185! Pray for us!
  • Names joe they call me rookie on the road got close to 9 yrs of greasy fat truck stop food built up on me i hope to lose 125 lbs it hard as a trucker through unconventional schedules and making smart food choices but it can and will be done! Please lend me and ear and a helping hand along my journey and maybe we will arrive there together
  • dotsoncck
    dotsoncck Posts: 26 Member
    Take one day at a time. And you have started on the right step today.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    I think that in order to really succeed in this journey, we all have to face our demons - the reasons we have this unhealthy relationship with food. It has been a challenging two years for me, but I feel better about myself each day. You can do this - and you are worth the effort!
  • dotsoncck
    dotsoncck Posts: 26 Member
    You have taken the first step.. Take one meal at a time. And remember that everything you put in your mouth is a choice. Don't starve yourself. That won't work. Just make wiser choices and smaller portions. Good luck on this journey.:smooched: