Coupons

Options
nturner612
nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
Well i decided to start doing some serious couponing. I have always kept a few coupons in my coupon organizer and NEVER used them...of course id pull them out once they were expired! So i went and purchased these plastic coupon inserts for my ninder..and i used 2 coupons today. I bought a 12pk of angel soft toilet paper and a paper towel roll for $3!!!! YES! I'm off to a good start. Good coupon sites: Coupons.com and bettycrocker.com

Replies

• hkulbacki
    hkulbacki Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That reminds me, I need to go to the Stoneyfield Farm website and print coupons for yogurt!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! Ive been wanting to start doing that!!
  • Deepblu505
    Options
    Nice .....I always forget the coupons when I go . Mostly because I don't actually have a grocery day I stop in when I need something on the way from some where. I have to remember them maybe keep them in my truck that way they will always be with me.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I wish I was in America so I could coupon properly. I'm sure I'd be really good at it.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I love love love coupons :drinker:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Seriously wish Canada had similar policies on couponing as the states.
    Doesn't stop me though, I :heart: coupons!
    Coupons + Item on sale = Joygasm!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Also check out websites for your local grocery stores. We have Smith's here, and they offer electronic and printable coupons on their websites. The coupons offered will often coincide with the items currently on sale for the week...BONUS!! I often save $30 or more with coupons at the grocery store. :happy:
  • erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i watched extreme couponers a few times and decided i'm going to do that! started signing up to receive coupons but i never look at them/use them. story of my life.

:(
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    it REALLY makes a BIG difference with that coupon plastic holder thing! You can see all your coupons as opposed to carrying them around in your purse ALL the time but forgetting (or in my case being too lazy at the store with 2 boys to sort through them). but if you can see all of them it makes it SOOO much easier. They only cost lik3 $3 at staples for 10pgs which holds 60 coupons... :)
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you shop at Target, check out AllThingsTargetDOTcom.... she gives you lists of what you can get with their coupons combined with newpaper coupons, tells you what's on clearance and gives you a run down of what you can get FREE every week. LOVE THAT SITE! :)
  • Just1Kiki
    Just1Kiki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I alwayssss forget my coupons at home but yest i saved $10 on like 4 coupons just using the foodlion printer they now have
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I started it late last year. I love it a lot but it is so time consuming. I've have not done any since around February. Planning on buy Sunday paper again.
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    it's really worth the time it takes on one of my most recent shopping day I got almost 300 dollars worth of groceries and paid out of pocket 93.00 dollars :drinker: