kind of new... in need of MFP FRIENDS!!

Options
Hello all,
I have been on MFP for about a month now and have lost 6lbs! This is the longest I have stayed on a diet. I have a few MFP friends but would like more. I feel motivation is the key to any challenge... and I NEED MOTIVATING!!! I have a long road ahead of me and would LOVE to share it with as many of you as possible.

Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You're not on a diet, you're making life changes! Great job on your success! consistency and will power really pull through in the end! These things take time, so kudos to you for sticking with it!
  • SarahJackson
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I need all the motivation I can get because I always seem to give up when I don't see results immediately!! Good Luck!!
  • kykimmy
    Options
    Good for you! Six pounds is awesome! I have joined before, but didn't stick with it. I think I need to connect with a few friends for motivation. Glad to be your friend :smile:
  • Questfor250
    Options
    Hey MSPence, count me in as a friend. Friend request coming. I have only been on MFP for around 6 weeks. There are a lot of great resources and great people all in the same boat. This is so much better than facebook because we are all in the process of changing our lives. I know this site has enabled me to change for the better.
  • paddymc
    paddymc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm fairly new too and feeling like its all a bit uphill at the moment so I would love a few friends too. Count me in. Friend request on its way.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Hi Missy, I am about 3 weeks in myself. congrats on the 6 lbs already, you must be doing it right!
  • Dumspiro
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, friend request coming :)
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    I just started last week and love the support, motivation and encouragement! Welcome :o) I sent a request too!!! :O):happy:
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi, I need support too, I joined before and lost 18 lbs but didn't stick with it and gained it all back. Congratulations on the 6 lbs! I hope to join you on that number. I need encouragment exercising and I have to stop eating after dinner til the time I go to bed! What are your most difficult times?:flowerforyou:
  • MSPENCE
    Options
    Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words and encouragement!