ha all! Still looking for some freinds.

Options
I signed up on Wednesday I think and I really like the community feel here. If you'd like just send me a friend request and I'll accept. Just looking to follow a few people and see their transformations. I also like to give and get encouragement and sometimes some accountability! Thanks!

Replies

• cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    cool! im there! And if there are any others on here, feel free to add me as well :)
  • evelynmel
    Options
    Hi, I just started this week also. I like it here as well, ppl have been encouraging and helpful. Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I started this week as well and I have been hoping to find new friends. We all need encouragement in our life....
  • jannem16
    jannem16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hope this is encouraging and not discouraging. I started June 1st with a goal of losing 10 pounds. I didn't reach that goal until September 20something but I am excited about it. I plan to lose a 3-5 more. I was able to do this AND have our regular take out pizza and fast food here and there. MyFitnessPal kept me on track and encouraged me to get out and jog or walk so I could meet my calorie goals.
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I'm new this week as well...feel free to add me as a friend! The more help/support/friends...the better!!
  • Nelinka85
    Options
    Just "steal" somebody else's friends ;)