100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Fantastic work!
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! I loved the way you structured your photos as well...VERY helpful! You must be so proud!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wish I looked as good as you when I was 224 lol. YOu look awesome at all weights. Congrats on the 100 pounds.

Thank you so much! Cure profile pic!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! What I see in those pictures is that you wore nice clothes no matter what weight you were and I think that shows a certain amount of self-respect. To always do the best with what you have is important and I really appreciate that, because it's something I need to learn.
    thanks for sharing :)))

Yes. I have always dressed up....at all weights...and took pictures. Why not look pretty in all sizes? :)

Now go get prettied up! :)
  • juliette28
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW! You look fantastic! I love that you took a picture every month--you can see the transformation over time! CONGRATS!
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you enough for putting how much you lost per month because sometimes I feel like I'm not losing enough fast enough, but 2 lbs per week really adds up big time!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I cant wait to get down to 217 and look as good as you do! Great motivation helper :drinker:
  • aleciaclark
    Options
    so amazing i am so happy for you
  • enigmachik
    Options
    Congrats!!! :)
  • DeanaThompson
    DeanaThompson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! You look amazing!!!:)
  • feather314
    Options
    Awesome dedication, congratulations on your success.
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! Congrats and keep at it, what an inspiration!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job showing your progress.
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great and should be very proud. Hopefully I'll get there myself!
  • ThePokemonMaster
    Options
    Wow! What awesomeness. I love the pictures to show how much different you looked every month. Very awesome!! And looking good I will add!

I think I will do this with my husband to show how much he loses! =)
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much for posting your pictures. I am bouncing around the 220 mark down from 363 and its been about 18 months or so. Unlike you, I did not take pictures along the way and I am having a very hard time seeing my losses...

But if we are within a few pounds, I can look at you and think, OMG I don't really look like that, do I? People tell me I look great, but I sure can't see it.

thanks a bunch for your posting!!!!

How tall are you??? That'll help me too!
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    love all the progress pics!
  • ixtchell
    ixtchell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your progress is an inspiration! You look wonderful keep up the amazing transformation. i also love the way you tracked your loss.
  • kimb3r1019
    Options
    Rock on!!!! I'm hoping I can lose my last 15 = 100lb mark within a month since my son will be 1 this month. You did amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!