Newbie Seeking Friends

Options
Hi, my name is Pauline.

I just started yesterday and would like friends to help me along the way. I am the classic yo-yo dieter but have now come to realise that the quick fix diets don't work long term and in the end it comes down to sensible eating and exercise. I work shifts and often use them as an excuse for not eating properly and not doing exercise and sometimes need a kick up the *kitten* :wink:

Please feel free to add me.

:drinker:

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have made the right step in joining MFP. It's the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated!
    We all need support and encouragment on this journey - please feel free to add me if you like.
    Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I think this is one of the best place start a life style change. I have reached my goal and continue to logged to keep my self in check. I will provide motivation, support and the occasional butt kicking into gear post. I wish you luck in your quest.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am a new MFP user, but so far I am loving the site. I changed my lifestyle about a year ago, but I find that having a strong support system is the BEST way to go and this site is outstanding in that regard. :)

I would love new friends.
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Pauline! Welcome! You have found a great site. I can relate to the yoyo dieting.
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Pauline!
    I would love to be your friend.
    Anyone else can feel free to add me, as well :)
    Welcome to MFP. You'll love it here.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    HI Pauline; I too was once a yo-yo dieter. I have gotten off the "yo-yo" and am much happier now. Feel free to add me.
  • Tabitha81
    Tabitha81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Pauline,

I too can relate to the yo-yo dieting and I think that you have picked a great starting point with implementing the My Fitness Pal tool. Your gonna love it and feeding of of the post of others is always encouraging to me! I will be sure to add you
  • Lorrana
    Options
    Hi Pauline

I'm quite new too and yet another yo-yo dieter! So far I'm loving MFP - it's just so easy to use. This is the first time I've posted here so I don't know how to add yet but if you do, please feel free to add me.

I'm keen to get back into some clothes I'm too big for right now and to go a bit further and buy some really nice jeans. I've just signed up for a writing course so hoping to keep too busy to eat mindlessly.

Good luck on your MFP journey. :smile:

Hi to everyone else - feel free to add me as well.