Sweets for 100 Calorie (or Less!)

Options
fortunecookie.jpg

Chocolate-dipped fortune cookies are 100 calories each!! :love:

Need more? This list is for you!!

http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/10-Low-Calorie-Treats-Satisfy-Your-Sweet-Tooth-With-100-Calories-or-less

(Includes a fruit calorie chart and links to low-cal dessert recipes...SCORE!!)

*edit: The title should say "calories"....
Damn, I need to proofread before clicking (or learn to enjoy looking like an idiot!)

Replies

• bigblu89
    bigblu89 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm looking to squash a sweet crave, I have a pack of Welch's Berries & Cherries fruit snacks.

Only 80 fat free calories per pack.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Oooh, Bigblu...those sound NOMzy!!

Anyone got more low-cal sweeties?
  • bigblu89
    bigblu89 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Another guilty pleasure of mine are Nerds Ropes.

Not sugar free, but fat free and only 90 calories...

http://www.amazon.com/Nerds-Rope-Assorted-24-Ropes/dp/B0007WGV7C
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Another guilty pleasure of mine are Nerds Ropes.

Not sugar free, but fat free and only 90 calories...

http://www.amazon.com/Nerds-Rope-Assorted-24-Ropes/dp/B0007WGV7C

Dude, I've had those; they're sooooo good!

Ahhh, Willy Wonka.......found a way to make nerds even smarter!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen sells boxes chocolate bars... they come 6 in a pack for just over $5 for a box of them. they are 50 calories each and contain NO sugar! I bought a box today! DELISH!!!!
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Dairy Queen sells boxes chocolate bars... they come 6 in a pack for just over $5 for a box of them. they are 50 calories each and contain NO sugar! I bought a box today! DELISH!!!!

Cheap AND yumzy...that, I like! I'll have to check it out; thanks, dear!
  • jikkenkekka
    Options
    I really love the snackwell fudge drizzled chocolate cookies that come in the 100 calorie packs.

You can also make sort of a cheesecake dip--there's a recipe on skinnytaste.com for a no bake cheesecake, but I'm not a fan of crusts so I just mix it all up and eat it like that, normally with some strawberries. Cream together an 8 oz package of fat free cream cheese, 1/4 cup splenda, one teaspoon lemon juice, and one teaspoon vanilla. Then fold in one container of cool whip--I use the cool whip free since that's what I used the first time I tried this in order to get as low calorie as possible, and it worked out well for me. Chill for a couple of hours before serving. Makes 8 servings about 2 oz each, 80 calories per serving (more if you use a regular cool whip, low fat/full fat cream cheese, or regular sugar). Like I said, eat with some berries and it's a great little snack or dessert.
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump. sounds awesome. thanks for sharing.
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Weight Watchers dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bars, 80 calories. :heart: OMG...the best!!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters are soooo good! And only 120 calories! Their cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches are great too!
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free popsicles!! Only 15 calories!! I don't even feel bad eating 2!!
    Sugar Free Fudgesicles.... I havn't tried them yet, but a family member got them!
    Sugar Free HOT CHOCOLATE...... yeaaaaa.
    Also, if you've never tried Sugar Free Hot Spice Apple Cider... At our store, it is near the hot chocolate, and it comes in a box with individule packets. It's such a great treat! It smells good, tastes wonderful. It's expensive, but worth it..... besides, I'm not buying the "junk" that I used to buy at the time!!
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    ^^ Ooooh...some great stuff on here!! Thanks for the awesome snack ideas, folks! Keep 'em coming!
  • ashleynicoled09
    ashleynicoled09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies are great! Only 90 calories and 3g of fat. The fiber in them satisfies you.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's Rice Crispy Squares 90 calories. YUMMY!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen Greek Yogurt bars are only 70 calories and have 6 grams of protein. They have strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry flavors. They are delicious and filling!
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bumping for shopping day
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A spoonful or so or Milo.... delish.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Sugar free fudgesicles are definitely my favorite...you kill the chocolate craving, as well as an ice cream craving all at once. :)

I keep a box or two of granola bars in my desk at work (Special K, Kashi, etc). Something that I can grab quick if I have a late morning meeting, so I'm not tempted to run to the vending machine. I will not keep candy or a candy dish at my desk. I will bring in a bag for the "community" dish. One co-worker brings in the "desserts" gum. If I get a sweet craving during the day, that usually helps. If my craving is horrible, I'll go to the candy dish for one piece (two if the day is bad enough). But, that is one thing I've consciously cut out of my life. :)
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Fabulous snacky-time treats, y'all!! I'm getting hungry......give me MOAR!!! LOL!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am in love with Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt. 100 calorie cups and they're so creamy and delicious. They're quite the treat. Strawberry is my favorite, but blueberry is yummy too. Haven't tried the vanilla. I ate the last cup last night, so I have to go without for the next two weeks! :sad: