Bags under my eyes.

Options
HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?! I drink plenty of water and sleep a good amount! They aren't horrible I just wish they weren't a little purple. HELP!

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    holeinabox.jpg
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Garnier under eye roller.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    try emu oil! this might help! it helped me. I ordered it from amazon
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Try wearing Spanx.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I buy neutragena (sp?) dark circle remover .... it may have a slightly different name.
    It hasn't taken them away 100% but I can see a clear difference.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    concealer.
  • jayne12469
    jayne12469 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been told by a doctor that dark circles under the eyes is often a sign of allergies.
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not >> COCONUT OIL !! Go to a grocery store, pick up some Luana Coconut Oil and just dab a bit under your eyes before bedtime.
  • schulze1975
    Options
    sounds weird..but when i get up i put two spoons in the freezer. by the time i get out of the shower they are nice and cold. hold them under your eyes for about a minute..it reduces the puffiness from the undereye baggies ( which happens to me alot with school back in). Then I cover with a bit of neutrogena brightening concealer. works wonders :)
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If they are "bags" try putting just a small amount of hemorrhoid creme on them. Yes it does work! Makes the swelling go down... but now if they are discolored...sorry do not know how to fix that.