Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I cannot walk in them very well :C
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    The higher the better, just have to be able to walk in them normally...
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    4-6" depending on where I'm going, what I'm about to do or how much I have to walk. :love: I love heels..
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    How high do you like your heels, ladies? I just went and got a pair of Mary Jane 5 inch heels and I love them!!! These are the shoes I got

Accessory_Black_Mary_Janes.jpg

Love them!!! I got them to go with my Halloween outfit, still not sure what that is gonna be yet, but I am dressing up this year.
    i love those. I had them....sooo awesome :)

heels? between 4 and 5 inch in everyday activities (but it varies, depending on the weather and amount of walking that day i sometimes wear flats, 2-3"...)
    7.8inch are for special occasions (parties, halloween, when i want to freakout my mom, weddings, at home etc..)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I hate the chunky heel, but other heels I like 4inches.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE heels! The ones I'm going to get for my Halloween costume are 6 3/4 high! Can't wait to wear them
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Just like to thank the ladies for wearing heels since it's extremely uncomfortable. Looking good just for us guys. :bigsmile:

That is the ONLY reason I wear heels. My husband likes them I find them highly undomfortable. I should add this to "things I do to show my husband I love him'-- for those peeps complainging on the 'love my wife' thread about ladies not wanting to do anything foor their husbands ... WE WEAR HEELS AND MAKE SANDWICHES AT 1AM! and when we are feeling extra loving we wear heels while making sandwiches!

My heels are about 3", though I want to plasse my husband, I don't want to break my neck. I am a klutz without heels, let alone wearing them!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    We need pics of you ladies in your heels! :happy:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Flats and flip flops. That is if Im required to wear shoes otherwise Im barefoot.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    no less than 5" if im gettin snazzed up! lol. i prefer a bit of a platfom toe too! im 5'7, wish i was 6" lol
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    My hubby is 6'5" and im 5'5" as he says.. socks or shorter, unless its during sex. LOL!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' barefoot, so I tend to not go over 2 inches in heels.

Me too. My highest are 5 inches. I tower over everyone in them buy theyre sexy as heck. The sacrifices we make for shoes..... Most are 2-3 inches though

This. I am 5'11 too.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I love shoes in general but I love heels that are between 4" & 6"!! I am super short so it helps me to feel a bit more normal standing next to someone.
  • blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I will rock me some 6 inch heels, I don't care how many men I tower over ;)
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU!!!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I will rock me some 6 inch heels, I don't care how many men I tower over ;)

My husband likes when I am his heigth or taller, due to wearing heels. maybe it is just the heels alone, though.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My limit is two inch block heels, anything else and I risk having bandages and crutches as accessories. I'm clumsy!
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    The Higher the better, no lower than 4 inches.
  • KiraBg
    KiraBg Posts: 24
    Options
    I am 5'6" so I do not do platform shoes. But I like 'em as high as the ones on my profile picture :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    6-7 inches.

I love them high high high!