Dedicated Friends Needed...

Options

Replies

• wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, just send me a message letting me know you got me from this thread.

I have started loggin my food again but don't do it regularly. I am just regularly active keeping up with, and supporting, my MFP friends on here.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am a brand new user to the site, but have been on my weight loss journey for about a year. I dont call it a diet because I have instead made a life style change to lose the weight that my previous life style caused me to gain. :)

I would love some friends as a support system.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I shot some friend requests out, but anyone else is more than welcome to add me. I will be as supportive as possible...
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'll be sending some FR!! I can always use the help. I've only been here about a week. I haven't been that active on the message boards yet but I watch friend feeds and log everything each day. Anyone can feel free to add me too. Thanks
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Adding you right now! I too need dedicated and cool MFP friends :glasses:
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    Request sent & others can feel free to add me too! Love having new friends & support!!
  • aamckay9
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I ordered the 30DS yesterday from amazon, and it just came today!! Anyone else on this board wanting to try this program?
  • swan7788
    swan7788 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm super motivated to get back into my daily excercise routine and lose the weight I've put on since college graduation a year and a half ago.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    70-80 you look great in your profile pic. You very active too. Keep up the great work
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!

I have been on MFP for about a year, I signed up with some good friends, and they have not signed in for MONTHS!!! I have lost about 45lbs so far and want to work on losing another 70 to 80lbs!!! I have some friends that I have meet on MFP but slowly I have been deleting them because they are not active, meaning they have not signed in for over a month.

I am looking for some dedicated people that we can work together to help acheive our goals! I have run, I play softball, sand volleyball, Kosama...all those things

SOOOO if you can help me, and I can help you PLEASE ADD ME!!!!!!

Thanks dolls!!! :smile:

I feel the same way. I would love the motivation from dedicated individuals, as well as being able to motivate them. I deleted several from my list this morning who had not been active in a long time. Please feel free to add me. Let's help each other on this journey.
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    Request sent. :)
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Have been on here for a few months and have recently deleted inactive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    PM Sent
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You're more then welcome to add me if you'd like :)
  • Alexandrareczska
    Options
    Hi my name is Alexandra this is my first day here i am looking for some dedicited people that can motivate me and i can do the same for them :) i already lost 20 lbs i have 12 more to go but i got stuck
  • crennells
    crennells Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started in Feb and I could use a few dedicated friends too!!!!

Feel free to add me as well.
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I log my meals and workout daily. I also do my best to support my friends and I live for the support I receive, so I get how important this is. Anyone call feel free to add me!
  • staceyg906
    Options
    You can add me too. I just joined this week and am looking for someone to buddy up with.
  • annasensei
    Options
    Hi all. I'll be honest, I've been hit and miss with MFP, but I didn't realize it had such a thriving online community until this week! This is a great way to keep me on track, and I would also love some dedicated friends as well. I am currently training at 24 hour fitness and my trainer is into primal/paleo nutrition and has given me some KILLER workouts. I'd be happy to share information about both.
    Feel free to add!
  • pjpamarama
    Options
    Count me in. I find myself craving more carbs when I drink beer. Even though my daily calorie count does not increase I want more junky processed foods. I need friends to help. I'm in. Has anyone else noticed this problem?