54lbs down Living in France!

Options
Hi! guys! Ive been an on and off dieter for the past year. After graduating uni in July 2011 I decided it was time to get healthy with no being a student excuses.
I lost 20lb up til xmas then put 14 lb on after meeting my bf. In march 2012 i moved to France to work on a holiday campsite and i am currently still here til nov when i head back to the UK. I have lost a total of 53lb and said after 50lb I would put before and after pics up! I have lost a total of 15 inches off my body and am hoping to suprise friends and family at home after not seeing them for 8 month! I never thought id be able to lose weight but 4 stone later it proves that if you put your mind to it anything can be achieved, good luck to anyone reading this and i hope it inspires some people who may be struggling and want to give in. Believe me, DON'T! its worth it in the end :)
Feel free to add me too :)

beforeafer.jpg

Replies

• Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look AWESOME!!
  • DeborahKB1
    Options
    Good for you - keep up the great work - you are an inspiration!
  • shala20
    Options
    well done
  • Trinasan
    Trinasan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I'm SO happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, we'll done. I adore French food and when I'm there on holiday (I live in Jersey C.I.) I always put on about 2lbs.... You should be extremely proud. I will be adding you ;)
  • rockchick90
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    WOW!!! you look amazing!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! You look fantastic!
  • joanlaxton
    joanlaxton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    great Job!
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I hope everyone loves your surprise (and I'm sure they will!). :) I'm also trying to surprise my family when I see them in December.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And cute outfits in all 3 pics!
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I hear they have good fries ;-)

Great work!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    yeah I'm really excited. it's great to surprised people :P good luck with yours!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Hard work does pay off and you did it! What a great accomplishment. They are going to be so proud of you for doing this for yourself!
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! I've been in France for about a month now and am trying to surprise my family too! Bonne chance!! Let's cheer each other on!!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    I've gone down 2 dress sizes since mar h! Didn't think I'd ever lost weight because I've always been a big girl ever since I started high school aged 11!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Wtg! Love your hair and outfit btw!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done.
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!