NSV - Finished My First Week of C25K!!!

Okay, this may not be much, but I finished my first week of C25K! This is a big accomplishment for me - just one step in becoming the runner I dream to be....one day!

Replies

• crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Great job!
  • Keep at it! Awesome.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Great job! I did C25K over the summer, and I'm running my first 5k tomorrow. :happy:
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Keep at it, I'm on week 7 and the difference in stamina is amazing! Well done!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    good job!!!!!! I just finished week 2 and it is awesome!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Me too :) I finished week 1 today, but I think I'm going to repeat it, I dont think I'm ready to progress yet.
  • mcapone67
    mcapone67 Posts: 15 Member
    Great job - keep it up. I just finished week 2 and I signed up for my 1st 5K in January - so no turning back. You can do it!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    well done! I just finished week one too! And I am really looking forward to the next week!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    I just finished my first week of C25k today! It was very wonderful, congratulations!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Thanks everyone! Looks like there are several people who finished week one! Bravo!
  • suznjane
    suznjane Posts: 10 Member
    I've been doing c25k for almost a week but can't say I finished it! I've done it 3 times now, and am gettnig better, but haven't been able to get through all of it they way I'm supposed to. Until I can do it comfortably three times I'm not moving to week 2. My last attempt I did all the runs but one (somewhere in the middle, I just walked through it), which is an improvement from the first time where I am not sure I even did the second run! good job!! I know it's hard work and a huge achievement!
  • KforKaress
    KforKaress Posts: 5 Member
    Cool beans
    I finished week 1 as well
    I'm doing week 2 day 2 today!!
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Just finished week 4!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Congratulations, that is awesome!
  • fourbees
    fourbees Posts: 14 Member
    I have just finished week one too :) Start Week 2 tomorrow.

Good to see so many others doing it at the same time! Maybe we could check in here and motivate each other?

I'm looking forward to getting into it. Last time I did the c25k I ended up falling pregnant and having to stop around week 6 due to awful morning sickness :( NOT happening this time tho!
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Congrats, keep at it!

I finished it over the course of the summer and haven't looked back, it's a fantastic program and it's awesome to see how it's got so many people off the sofa. :)
  • Katiedid717
    Katiedid717 Posts: 48 Member
    I finished my first week on Friday too! Keep it up!
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    That is great, Tomorrow is Week 8 for me and I'm so excited to be finishing it this week!!
  • lolly2721
    lolly2721 Posts: 56 Member
    Fantastic! I started C25K back in January and have since run 2 5K races and am training for a 10K. You will get hooked on that runner's high! Go you!
  • Congrats! I finished the program yesterday. I fell in love with running! Just take it one day at a time, and you will be successful! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!