Options
Hello all,

Today is my first time posting on the message board!! Not sure how it all works, been reading some of the inspiring stories. I currently want to lose about 26 pounds by the end of the year. Good luck and congrats to all!!

Replies

• safia12
    Options
    hi jill!
    im in the same boat as u, today is my first day on here today. i want to lose 28lbs by end of the year and the other 110 i'll think about that later!!! (shaking violently at the thoughts)
    cant wait to see our progress :) best of luck jill! x
    safia
  • jill1765
    Options
    Hi Safia,

You can do it!!! Best of luck to you in your weight loss journey!! Just take it one pound at a time and day to day and you will soon see the results of your hard work!!
    Jill
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    just joined this week too - I lost my weight following the Weight Watchers plan but I love this site and the support felt already - I'll send you both friend requests - we can share the journey - Yahoo!!!!
  • jill1765
    Options
    Good luck Sweetkeys. You can do it. I have been losing the weight via exercise and cutting back on what I eat. No special diet. I have what I want, just in moderation, and smaller portions. We can do this!! Thanks for your support !!!
  • safia12
    Options
    thanks ladies!! i cant seem to use the ticker right... ive only 20lbs to go it says!! haha i wish. im looking forward to getting on the right road anyway and the support and inspiration on here. x
  • jill1765
    Options
    Ps. Would appreciate any helpful tips and suggestions on diet and exercise!! I am a super picky eater. I am currently stepping up my game and exercising more in my free time.. Nothing tastes as good as being healthy and fit will feel!!!
  • jill1765
    Options
    Not sure on how to make the ticker work either..
  • jill1765
    Options
    Put a few pics on my profile of me. Pink shirt is bday 2009, Flowered shirt and glasses, bday this year, black shirt pic is me most recent pic.