Half-Way (Just About) To My Goal!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• emmahughes2006
    Options
    Well done, you look great! And I love the new hair do!
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the hard work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you are doing awesome, keep it up, cant wait to see your goal pics
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep it up and you'll be to goal in no time! Just beautiful :drinker:
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I sent a friend request. We are both about at the same point. Good luck, keep rocking on girl.
  • ohh_myy_quad
    ohh_myy_quad Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ello there,

I was going thru some old pictures on my phone and I noticed one from February when I was trying to start my weight loss journey. I have struggled with my weight since I was a kid, but just kind of dealt with it. Because of a medical reason, my neurologist said I need to lose weight or I could possibly lose my sight(which is already bad because everyone in my family wears glasses. Lol). At that point I knew I needed to do something for real this time. Not try a fad diet or diet pills and quit after a few weeks. I joined MFP in April 2012. I was only using the site to get an estimate of what I was actually taking in and where to cut back. After seeing some real changes I decided to actually use it to log my meals and exercise and stay within the calorie limits the best I can.

I have been so excited about the numbers on the scale going down instead of up. But at the same time, I wasn't seeing a major difference in the mirror. My friends and family were and I would smile and say thanks for noticing. I would still have days where I would be like "ugh, I just don't see it." But I didn't get too down on myself because atleast the scale numbers were continuing to go down. But finding this picture from February made me see what others have been seeing. And I am so very happy and proud of myself for the change happening before my eyes!!!!!

I still have quite a ways to go, but I am now more motivated than ever because I am so proud of what I have accomplished so far. (:

Untitled-1.jpg

Sometimes we are so hard on ourselves when, in reality, we should be our biggest cheerleaders, especially when accomplishing such an amazing transformation! Congratulations and keep it up, sky's the limit!! Feel free to add me :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    dang, you go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!